London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- The concept and importance of performance development.
- The requirements of excellence.
- Dimensions of the measurement process and the development of action plans for improving performance in organizations to achieve excellence.
- The criteria used in the formulation of performance development.
- Different methods in measuring and improving performance.
- Quantitative methods and their role in improving the performance.
- Strategic action plans for improving performance to achieve excellence.
- Ways of developing individual and institutional performance.
- The development of performance.
- The design, implementation and evaluation of plans to improve performance.
- Factors and constraints and ways of solving performance problems.
- Exercises and case studies.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.