Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Take your Projects to the next level with this 3-course bundle that includes Project Management, Microsoft Project 2016 and Advanced Microsoft Project 2016.
Project Management is a skill central to the work and success of all organisations.
Ensuring that projects are well informed, efficient, flexible and useful – while also yielding the desired results – is both incredibly challenging and, potentially, extremely rewarding.
What's more, when you become a power user of the world’s most popular project management software, you can count yourself among expert project managers worldwide, empowering you to manage your company’s projects like a pro.
Discover the art of planning a project head-to-toe, how to identify any risks you may come across and how to factor all of this into your budget. Master the art of Project Management with our online training and become one of the most valuable people in your company – you won’t regret it.
What you get with this Perfecting Projects bundle:
- 3 Project-focused courses
- 130+ modules of training
- 100+ videos
- Downloadable exercises
- Tailored learning. If you have some knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- Multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning.
The courses this bundle will cover:
Microsoft Project 2016:
- A clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options
- To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- About project costs, levelling and how to resolve resource overallocation
- To get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- How to set-up baselines and interim plans
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- How to save your project as a template for future projects
Advanced Microsoft Project 2016:
- How to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- How to manage queries, forms, and data.
- The basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- To split projects into sub-projects effectively.
- How to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Project consolidation, resource sharing, the relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are alsoCPD Accredited.
Who is this course for?
Those looking to take their Projects to the next level are perfect for this bundle that covers all levels from Beginner to Advanced.
Please note the Microsoft Project courses only cover Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.