Add to basket or enquire
We all want to retain the same standard of living when we retire so that the years of hard work finally pays off. And pension is the key to ensure that. But the question is — are you well-versed in the laws and regulations around pension schemes, or your rights regarding them?
Retirement may look like a blissful phase of life, but it can turn into a nightmare without financial solvency. Pension is the fund into which an amount of money is deposited throughout an employee's working years and from which monthly payments are extracted to finance retirement. It is the safety net that retirees rely on to keep this golden period lasting.
Although pension planning can be quite complex, a proper guideline on the topic can help you with that. Also if it’s a well-articulated course, it can also lead you to a plethora of rewarding career opportunities. Our Pension course checks all the requirements above, where you can learn A-Z about pensions in no time!
This course will walk you through the ins and outs of the UK pension systems. With the help of this course, you will learn about various types of pension schemes and their respective characteristics, such as the state pension scheme, defined-benefit pension scheme, personal pension scheme, etc. Moreover, you will get to know about pension regulatory bodies and the critical roles in pension regulation. This pension training covers more topics like pension fund governance, auditor, actuary, custodian and so on. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn the law and regulation of pensions in the UK, as well as the main challenges in the UK pension system.
Add this Pension course to your basket today — develop a strong understanding of pension schemes and assist others in growing their retirement funds rapidly.
What you'll get out of this Pension course:
- Acquire an extensive understanding of the UK pension systems.
- Get to know different sorts of pension schemes, including their characteristics.
- Familiarise yourself with pension regulatory bodies and the critical roles in pension regulation.
- Explore the intricacies of pension fund governance and its structure.
- Learn about the law and regulation of pensions in the UK.
- Gain a solid understanding of the main challenges in the UK pension system
- Develop a strong knowledge of pivotal topics like auditor, actuary, custodian, etc.
Why People Love And Enrol The Pension Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Pension Course
- Learning materials of our Pension course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Pension course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Pension online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Pension course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Pension course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Pension course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Pension course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Pension course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Pension course:
Module 01: Overview of the UK Pension system
- Pension Schemes
- Key Terms in the Pension System
- The Private Pension System
- Public Service Pension System
- The Objectives of the Pension System
Module 02: Type of Pension Schemes
- The State Pension Scheme
- Defined-Benefit Pension Scheme
- Defined-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Personal Pension Scheme
Module 03: Pension Regulation
- The Pension Regulators (TPR)
- The Approach to Pension Regulation
- Key Roles in Pension Regulation
Module 04: Pension Fund Governance
- Governance Structure
- Identification of responsibilities
- Governing Body
- Expert Advice
- Governance Mechanisms
- Internal Controls
Module 05: Law and Regulation of Pensions in the UK
- Pension Act 1995
- Public Service Pension Act 2013
- Pension Act 2021
Module 06: Key Challenges in UK Pension System
- Pension Administration
- Key issues in the Defined-Contribution scheme
- Key issues in Defined-Benefit scheme
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Pension course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Pension course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Pension course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Pension training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Pension course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Pension course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Pension course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Pension course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
This Pension course enables the learners to access a diverse array of fascinating and exciting career opportunities, such as —
- Pension Advisors
- Fund Managers
- Claims Administrators
- Pension Scheme Managers.
The average salary for these positions is between £15,000 - £40,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.