Add to basket or enquire
We all want to retain the same standard of living when we retire so that the years of hard work finally pays off. And pension is the key to ensure that. But the question is — are you well-versed in the laws and regulations around pension schemes, or your rights regarding them?
Retirement may look like a blissful phase of life, but it can turn into a nightmare without financial solvency. Pension is the fund into which an amount of money is deposited throughout an employee's working years and from which monthly payments are extracted to finance retirement. It is the safety net that retirees rely on to keep this golden period lasting.
Although pension planning can be quite complex, a proper guideline on the topic can help you with that. Also if it’s a well-articulated course, it can also lead you to a plethora of rewarding career opportunities. Our Pension course checks all the requirements above, where you can learn A-Z about pensions in no time!
This course will walk you through the ins and outs of the UK pension systems. With the help of this course, you will learn about various types of pension schemes and their respective characteristics, such as the state pension scheme, defined-benefit pension scheme, personal pension scheme, etc. Moreover, you will get to know about pension regulatory bodies and the critical roles in pension regulation. This pension training covers more topics like pension fund governance, auditor, actuary, custodian and so on. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn the law and regulation of pensions in the UK, as well as the main challenges in the UK pension system.
Add this Pension course to your basket today — develop a strong understanding of pension schemes and assist others in growing their retirement funds rapidly.
Our Pension course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
What you'll get out of this Pension course:
- Acquire an extensive understanding of the UK pension systems.
- Get to know different sorts of pension schemes, including their characteristics.
- Familiarise yourself with pension regulatory bodies and the critical roles in pension regulation.
- Explore the intricacies of pension fund governance and its structure.
- Learn about the law and regulation of pensions in the UK.
- Gain a solid understanding of the main challenges in the UK pension system
- Develop a strong knowledge of pivotal topics like auditor, actuary, custodian, etc.
Why People Enrol this Pension Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Pension course
- Learning materials of our Pension course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Pension course content for a full year
- Complete the Pension course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Pension course
This masterclass Pension online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Pension course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Pension course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Pension course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Pension course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Pension course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Pension course:
Module 01: Overview of the UK Pension system
- Pension Schemes
- Key Terms in the Pension System
- The Private Pension System
- Public Service Pension System
- The Objectives of the Pension System
Module 02: Type of Pension Schemes
- The State Pension Scheme
- Defined-Benefit Pension Scheme
- Defined-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Personal Pension Scheme
Module 03: Pension Regulation
- The Pension Regulators (TPR)
- The Approach to Pension Regulation
- Key Roles in Pension Regulation
Module 04: Pension Fund Governance
- Governance Structure
- Identification of responsibilities
- Governing Body
- Expert Advice
- Governance Mechanisms
- Internal Controls
Module 05: Law and Regulation of Pensions in the UK
- Pension Act 1995
- Public Service Pension Act 2013
- Pension Act 2021
Module 06: Key Challenges in UK Pension System
- Pension Administration
- Key issues in the Defined-Contribution scheme
- Key issues in Defined-Benefit scheme
How is the Pension Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Pension course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Pension course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Pension course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Pension course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Pension course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Pension course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Pension course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.