Certificate In Pearson BTEC Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7
BTEC Level 7 certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
UNIT 01- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 01
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01
UNIT 07- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Study Materials for Unit 07 (SMM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 07 (SMM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 07
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 07
If you have any questions or concerns about this programme do let us know here, and a course advisor will answer your query as soon as possible.
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership.
- Having this course, you’ll be able to apply management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- In this course, you’ll be able to understand the principles of strategic marketing management.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand the tools used to develop a strategic marketing strategy.
- In this course, you’ll be able to use strategic marketing techniques.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to plan the development of leadership skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to respond to changes in the marketing environment.
You will have 6 Months (180 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. To achieve a “PASS” a learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 200 TQT, 20-credit qualification that consists of one mandatory unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 20 credits.
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of two units, and is assessed by two written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £448 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £448 as follows:
1. Awarding body registration fee - £99
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £349
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
When you enroll in a new program it helps to know that support is at hand and that your tutors are around to help you succeed.
As part of the course, you will receive dedicated tutor support. These academic tutors will also assist you with unlimited online email support to help answer and clarify your questions.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales or Marketing executive
- Employee relation officer or Manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Sales or Marketing Manager
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
- The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Pearson Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there someone I can speak to about this course, regarding qualifying through work experience and vocational qualifications rather than a degree?Answer:
Dear Christian, Thank you for your query. You can go to the website and speak to our customer support line to get any help regarding the course. Regards, Student support teamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, How long is the course and am I able to complete it at my own peace or need to strand the weekly meetings at the college/ Uni?Answer:
Dear Pat Thank you very much for your query. This is an online course and the course duration is 40 Hours. You will have 6 Months (180 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there any additional cost £55 seems very low? How long do you have to complete the course in?Answer:
Dear Ellie Thank you very much for your query. Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £448 should be paid. (Which includes Awarding body registration fee - £99 and All Official assessments and certification fee - £349) Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.