***LIMITED TIME OFFER!***
Now £769 ONLY (was £1099)
Hurry! ENROL TODAY!
Click ‘Enquire Now’ for more information!
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF)
Developed for Senior Managers who have the responsibility of translating organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular sector.
Studying a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) will provide you with a fantastic platform to progress and develop your leadership skills. The BTEC Level 7 Diploma builds on the skills and knowledge already retained by the student.
However, it will provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management and tailoring these to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course. Your Tutor will feedback on your assessments and be available to answer queries via email and via the Online student portal.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
Module 01 : Strategic Leadership Management
Module 02 : Strategic Change Management
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 600 TQT, 60-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits (where at least 55 credits must be at Level 7 or above).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of six units, and is assessed by six written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Qualification type : BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title : Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level : Level 7
- Accreditation status : Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH) : 135
- Credits : 60
- Total Qualification Time (TQT) : 600
- Qualification number (QN) : 603/5908/0
- Availability : UK and international
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF).
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.