The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a comprehensive programme to prepare learners for high level of management within their employment. The course extensively covers leadership and management and gives learners the opportunity to function as high performing individuals in their workplace. The qualification is designed to help individuals advance in their career in a wide range of sectors. The programme is also suitable for learners looking to continue with their study in various educational centres.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will make learners competent and effective in their job role and improve their ability to implement management and leadership models within their organisation’s strategic framework. Learners will also demonstrate their capabilities, ambition and commitment to prospective employers and enterprise environments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):24
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):70
- Qualification number (QN):601/3798/8
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7-credit and 24-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.