South London College
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is an extensive course for anyone who wants to pursue their vocational training in a similar area, or related vocational area. It is also the perfect opportunity to seek employment in multiple industries. The course will equip you with the relevant skills and knowledge to take on management positions within an enterprise. Getting certified will enhance your career choices, and let you climb up the career ladder. The qualification is a business skill that was developed to meet industry-based standards that are often required by leading enterprises and organisations in their new employees.
If you want to work as a Programme Manager or Office Manager, the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is an excellent choice of course for you. The course will focus on equipping you by exploring subjects on technical knowledge, managing information and knowledge, communicating in business and project management and business administration systems.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 195
- Credits: 42
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 420
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9
- Availability: UK and International
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42 credit and 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A-level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the programme your application will not be accepted.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.