The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a professional qualification for individuals to advance in their chosen field of employment, continue to gain higher educational qualification or in a related vocational area. With ample opportunities for career development, learners will gain an understanding, and improve in their skills and technical knowledge to gain titles of senior employment in an enterprise environment.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is for individuals working in Business Administration or aspiring to gain the titles of Office Manager, Executive Assistant or Programme Manager. Learners will be able to perform effectively in an enterprise environment and possess the qualities necessary in situations which require personal responsibility and decision making. The programme covers topics including business administration systems, managing information and knowledge, and communicating in business and project management. In addition, learners can extend their occupational skills to human resource management, operational planning, marketing and customer service management.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):195
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):420
- Qualification number (QN):601/3499/9
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42-credit and 195-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.