South London College
Add to basket or enquire
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF)
Enroll in 1 course and get 2 certificates from an Ofqual regulated awarding body!
Enroll with Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF) and get Diploma in Teaching Assistant - Level 3 certificate from The Quality License Scheme absolutely free!!!
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training – (QCF) extends from the Level 3 Award in Education and Training and is designed to develop your practical teaching skills. The course will help prepare teachers and trainers to acquire and apply these skills in a learning environment. The qualification is suitable for anyone who loves to get into this sector and wants to focus on the practical aspects of teaching and what it takes to be an effective teacher or trainer. With this qualification you can also work in this capacity in multiple sectors including the public and private sectors, voluntary sector and adult education community.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training – QCF is suitable for individuals who are already teachers or those who want to gain a career in teaching. The programme will ensure that individuals observe and assess in order to deliver educational and motivational sessions to students.
The qualification will open the door to gaining exciting opportunities in the industry, giving you a chance to take your teaching and trainer careers to the next level. If you’ve always wanted to have a rewarding career in teaching, this course is an excellent choice.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training prepares trainee teachers and trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve the qualification, there is a requirement for teaching practice that requires observation and assessment of performance. The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification.
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification.
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
- Qualification type: BTEC Specialist Qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):140
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):360
- Qualification number (QN):601/1238/4
- Availability: UK and international
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 3 or higher
In order to qualify for the programme you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving license
BTEC Professional qualifications are qualifications at Level 4 to Level 8 are designed to provide professional work-related qualifications in a range of sectors. They give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment. The qualification also provides career development opportunities for those already in work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.