Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Corona virus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Pearson BTEC Education and Training - Level 4 Certificate and Training is designed for individuals looking to work in an associate teaching position. There are fewer responsibilities in this role than a full teaching role, and individuals in both educational institutes and the private industry will find this course highly effective to further their career and in a highly satisfying working environment.
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training course aims to help learners develop practical teaching skills and prepare them to work in a wide array of contexts. The qualification will give learners the necessary understanding of a teacher’s role and responsibilities in relation to legislation, diversity, equality and inclusivity.
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a nationally recognised qualification will allow learners to progress to Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training and take you a step closer to gaining Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills.
- Gain an understanding of roles and responsibilities in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training prepares trainee teachers and trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve the qualification, there is a requirement for teaching practice that requires observation and assessment of performance.
The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 140
- Credits: 36
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 360
- Qualification number (QN): 601/1238/4
- Availability: UK and international
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Methods of assessment:
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £478 (Awarding body registration fee - £129 + All Official assessments and certification fee - £349) should be paid as follows:
Awarding body registration fee
You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
All Official assessments and certification fee
You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon successful completion of this course will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Education and Training and Training.
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
This course can also help in the below mentioned job positions:
- Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much do the exams cost?
Dear Jacqueline Thank you very much for your query. Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £478 (Awarding body registration fee - £129 + All Official assessments and certification fee - £349) Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.