Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)(Formerly PTLLS)
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), which is formerly known as PTLLS is the perfect way to get into teaching. This Level 3 Award in Education and Training course (AET) is hands on and will allow you to build practical skills and knowledge, meaning you’ll be fully equipped for work as a Teacher, Trainer, or Assessor once you’re successfully certified.
During this Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) course you’ll be taught by Steve Garrod, who has over 20 years of experience to share with you, so you’ll truly be learning from the best! What’s more, you’ll be gaining an accredited and recognised certificate, which will enhance your job search significantly. Get prepared and learn to be a brilliant teacher with this fantastic Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly known as PTLLS) classroom course.
- Learn handy tips and tricks from an industry professional
- Get hands on experience teaching
- Ask any questions and get answers from a professional
Key Features of the Course
Qualification type: BTEC Specialist qualification
Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Level: Level 3
Accreditation status: Accredited
Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
Availability: UK and international
This course includes
- Taught by a professional instructor
- Learning is checked through use of exercises
- Hands on with lots of opportunity to practice
- Printed Course manual
- Free access to the online version of the course
What will I study?
- Unit 01: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Unit 02: Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training (6 credits)
- Unit 03: Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
What will I learn?
How to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts.
- This qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
How will I be assessed?
Learners will be expected to complete 3 written assignments and one micro teaching session.
Who is this course for?
As this course is entry-level, it is ideally suited to those who are not currently teaching or training. It is also helpful for anyone who is currently, or has just begun teaching or training. Not only that, this course would also be beneficial for those working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification.
- You need to be at least 19 years old
- You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
Anyone who holds this Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualifies you to be an Assessor, Teacher, or Trainer. For any of these positions you’ll command a high salary and will be in demand. The average salary of a Teacher in the UK is £27,995 per annum.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.