Add to basket or enquire
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a competence-based qualification that is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to provide a direct route into a career in business administration. It is an extensive programme for learners who want to enhance their vocational training in the same area or related area. Individuals who want to attain senior management positions will benefit greatly from this course. It will provide opportunities to find new employment in multiple sectors and industries. Learners will be fully equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to become competent senior managers and meet industry standards set by their employers.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration and Leadership is an excellent course for individuals aspiring to take on the job role of Programme Manager or Office Manager. The course will focus on managing information and knowledge, communicating in business and project management and business administration systems.
- Learn the principles of effective communication and monitor and implement its practices.
- Learn the activities that make up operations management.
- Learn how to manage knowledge and information in an organisation.
- Understand the role of ICT in managing knowledge and information.
- Acquire specific technical skills and knowledge on extending occupational skills.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about this programme do let us know here, and a course advisor will answer your query as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42 credit and 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Aside from the initial payment, an additional fee of £418 should be made.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £418 as follows
1. The Awarding Body registration fee is £149
- This fee only needs to be paid when submitting the Awarding Body registration form.
2. Total fee for official assessments and certifications is £269
- This fee needs to be paid when submitting your assignments only, and not during your initial registration process. Learners can make this payment through installments when submitting your assignments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 195
- Credits: 42
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 420
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Sharon Locker asked:
Hi, can you please confirm that the only additional costs are the £149 to the awarding body and a total of £269 for all assessments?
Dear Sharon, Thank you for your query. Yes, the only additional fees that are charged apart from the £34 course fee for the Pearson BTEC Diploma in Business Administration - Level 4 course is the Awarding Body registration fee of £149 and official assessments and certifications of £269. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello is this the same level 4 that u would get at college,is it regulated qualification And would the certification say online learning
Dear Gina, Thank you for your query. Yes, The Pearson BTEC Diploma in Business Administration - Level 4 course is Ofqual recognized Pearson Brec qualification. Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9 You can directly apply for the institutional or university education once you have successfully completed the qualification. The certificate will not be mentioned it as online.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please show a breakdown of the UCAS points achieved please, so that I can ensure I will gain enough from this course. Thankyou
Dear Jack Thank you very much for your query.For each unit you will receive UCAS points as follows Starred distinction --- 56 Distinction --------------- 48 Merit ----------------------- 32 Pass ------------------------ 16 Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.