Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Course
- Lecture 1:Common Network Security Terms & Malware
- Lecture 2: Introduction to Firewall Technologies
- Lecture 3: About Palo Alto Networks & PCNSE
- Lecture 4: Install Palo Alto Firewall On VMware Workstation
- Lecture 5: Install Palo Alto Firewall in GNS3
- Lecture 6: Install Palo Alto Firewall On EVE-NG
- Lecture 7: CLI Access Modes, DNS & NTP Configuration
- Lecture 8: Introduction to Dashboard Tab
- Lecture 9: Palo Alto Firewall Licenses and Updates
- Lecture 10: Palo Alto Firewall Initial Working Lab
- Lecture 11: Palo Alto Firewall Interfaces and Zones
- Lecture 12: Configure & Verify Static Routing & RIPV2
- Lecture 13: Configure & Verify Redistribution & OSPF
- Lecture 14: Configure & Verify Security Policy Rules
- Lecture 15: Configure & Verify NAT and PAT
- Lecture 16: Configure Object (Address,Service,Tags)
- Lecture 17: Configure Antivirus Security Profile
- Lecture 18: Configure Anti-Spyware Security Profile
- Lecture 19: Configure Vulnerability Security Profile
- Lecture 20: Configure URL Filtering Security Profile
- Lecture 21: Configure File Blocking Security Profile
- Lecture 22: Configure WildFire Analysis Security Profile
- Lecture 23: Configure Data Filter Security Profile
- Lecture 24: Configure Security Group Security Profile
- Lecture 25: Configure and Attach Interface Mgmt
- Lecture 26: Configure DoS Protection & Zone Protection
- Lecture 27: SSL Forward Proxy
- Lecture 28: Palo Alto Firewall App-ID Introduction
- Lecture 29: Palo Alto Firewall App-ID Labs
- Lecture 30: Palo Alto Firewall Layer 2 Deployment
- Lecture 31: Palo Alto Firewall Tap Mode Deployment
- Lecture 32: Palo Alto Firewall Virtual Wire Deployment
- Lecture 33: Palo Alto Firewall User-ID Captive Portal
- Lecture 34: Palo Alto Firewall User-ID LDAP Integration
- Lecture 35: Service Route Configuration
- Lecture 36: Administrator Accounts Part-1
- Lecture 37: Administrator Accounts Part-2
- Lecture 38: Configure RADIUS Authentication
- Lecture 39: Configure and Verify DHCP Server & Relay
- Lecture 40: High Availability Theory
- Lecture 41: High Availability Lab
- Lecture 42: Link and Path Monitoring Lab
- Lecture 43: Backup and Restore in Palo Alto Firewall
- Lecture 44: Logs Type in Palo Alto Firewall
- Lecture 45: Configure and Verify Syslogs
- Lecture 46: Configure and Verify NetFlow
- Lecture 47: Packet Capture in Palo Alto Firewall
- Lecture 48: ACC(Application Command Center) Tab
- Lecture 49: Site-to-Site VPN Theory Concept
- Lecture 50: Site-to-Site VPN Configuration Lab
- Lecture 51: Remote Access VPN Global Protect
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.