Add to basket or enquire
- Provides a deeper focus on the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and its implementation.
- IBITGQ accredited three-day course aimed at those who are responsible for implementing and managing the PCI DSS.
- Fully updated for the recently released PCI DSS v3.2
- Learn from anywhere – choose whether you attend our courses Live Online or in person.
- Our Classroom / Live Online option allows you to study your way, keeping travel and costs down to a minimum.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads PCI DSS Implementation (PCI IM) qualification and 21 CPD/CPE points.
PCI DSS Implementation Qualification
This three-day course, fully updated for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) v3.2, provides a comprehensive introduction to the Standard and delivers practical guidance on all aspects of implementing a PCI DSS compliance program.
Practical guidance and real-world examples will be taught, providing attendees with a full understanding of how to implement the different aspects of a PCI programme. Day one of this course covers PCI DSS Foundation and days two and three cover the implementation.
PCI DSS Implementation training course benefits
- Understand PCI DSS best practice - Learn in-depth about the PCI DSS assessment, test procedures and reporting requirements.
- Learn from anywhere - Choose whether you attend Live Online or in person at one of our training venues throughout the UK.
- Interactive study - Take part in interactive sessions that will allow attendees to ask questions relating to their own organisation and cardholder environment.
- Delivered by professionals - Gain insight into a QSA auditor’s perspective on scoping and reduction, gap analysis, remediation and auditing issues.
See what our previous learners think about this course
- 92% of delegates passed first time
- 96% were happy with the pace of the course
- 100% found the course content to meet their expectations
- 100% agreed the course content was relevant
"Kamala made it engaging and relevant, kept us moving. Really good course and enjoyed every minute. Kamala was excellent.”
- Shaun Rathbone
“Kamala is very knowledgeable, professional and has the right attitude for teaching and instructing. Awesome trainer!”
- Felix Marcos Pelegrino, Head of IT, Paul UK Ltd
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- We’re a QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) – we’re approved by the PCI SCC (Security Standards Council), which means we regularly audit PCI compliance across a wide range of organisations.
- Trained by industry experts – our trainers are working consultants with years of practical, hands-on experience.
- Pass first time or train again for free – we have trained more than 17,000 people and we’re confident you’ll pass with us first time. If you don’t, we’ll train you again for free.*
- Learn from anywhere – as a company that fully embraces flexible and remote working, we have adjusted our delivery methods to allow you to learn from anywhere. Our Classroom / Live Online delivery option enables you to attend either in person or online.
- Access your training anywhere – all our course materials are provided as a digital copy, allowing you to access them anywhere and at any time. Documents will be made available 20 days before your course.
- Business solutions to suit you – whether you’re a multinational wanting us to manage all your training needs or a small business wishing to boost your workforce skills, we offer a range of training solutions.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for individuals responsible for implementing all or part of the technical and business requirements of the Standard, for example:
- Information security managers
- Security engineers
- IT directors
- PCI DSS project managers
This course is also suitable for consultants seeking to provide PCI implementation advice to their respective client organisations.
There are no pre-requisites for sitting this course.
This course is an essential component of the Information Security Manager career pathway