Add to basket or enquire
Payroll Management will help you learn everything you need to know as a Payroll professional in the UK.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to complete various standard functions using a free online UK payroll software.
- Learn how to process new starters and leavers.
- Know about the tax coding notifications and what various tax codes means.
- Learn to process monthly payments and understand how pensions are applied.
- Know how to process deductions, e.g. taxes, student loan repayments.
- Know how to process attachments of earnings (AOE) such as court fines repayments.
- Know the payroll journals and relevant accounts to debit and credit.
- Learn how to pay the HMRC and other relevant authorities and agencies.
- Learn how to perform Year-end processing.
- Learn how to register as an employer in the UK.
The Payroll Management course provides you with the necessary skills to record financial payroll transactions, in both a manual and computerised environment. This course is beneficial for those who want to work as a payroll administrator or want to expand their current knowledge and business owners who want to set up their payroll.
Paying is not just an upfront bank transfer anymore, especially in larger companies. There are several processes involved to ensure that every employee is paying the correct sum towards taxes, pensions, and national insurance. The Payroll Management course clarifies how PAYE, NI, and other statutory additions and deductions are calculated.
You will be able to secure employment straight after completing this course. This course will make you eligible to apply for work in many related roles including Payroll administrator, manager or a small business owner.
This course is accredited by CPD, so its quality is guaranteed. And after completing the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion for free!
Our Payroll Management Course is packed with 35 modules, and you can complete the entire course in just 4 hours, and 57 minutes of study.
Besides that, our experienced tutors will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
Enrol today, and create new job opportunities, regardless of whether you intend to learn skills and techniques for professional or personal use.
- Introduction to the course and your tutor
- An overview of payroll
The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – Lana
- Monthly schedule – James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- Journal entries
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Bookkeepers and Accountants to get a better understanding of the UK payroll system.
- Students who are going for jobs.
- Accounting students who want practical knowledge of payroll.
- Previous knowledge of accounting or payroll is not presumed or required.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are you able to sit mock exams for this course (and if so, how many can you sit). Also, if you fail the final exam, is there a cost to re-sit?
Good afternoon. You can take the mock exam three times and the final exam one. If you fail your final exam at the first attempt, you can retake the exam at an additional cost.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.