Add to basket or enquire
Demand for payroll professionals in the UK is generally strong. The payroll function is an essential part of any organisation, and as such, there is a consistent need for skilled professionals to manage and process payrolls.
Additionally, changes in legislation and technology have made it increasingly important for companies to ensure that their payroll systems are compliant and up-to-date, which has also driven demand for payroll professionals. Overall, the outlook for payroll professionals in the UK is positive, and employment opportunities in this field are expected to continue to be available.
On average, a payroll professional can earn a salary in the range of £20,000 to £35,000 per year. However, with more experience, the salary can go up to £40,000 or more. Payroll managers and senior payroll professionals can earn £45,000 to £70,000 per year.
Tax and pension management are closely related to payroll as they involve understanding and complying with laws and regulations related to taxes and pensions. Tax management includes understanding and calculating the taxes that must be withheld from employee pay and making payments to the appropriate government agencies.
Pension management involves understanding and complying with laws and regulations related to employee retirement plans and making payments to the appropriate pension funds.
- Understanding the UK payroll system and the basic components involved
- Knowledge of payroll legislation and compliance requirements in the UK
- Ability to configure and customise payroll settings based on company needs
- Familiarity with pension schemes and their role in the payroll process
- Understanding of pay elements, such as wages, bonuses, and deductions, and their impact on payroll
- Ability to add new and existing employees to the payroll system
- Proficiency in processing payroll, including entering payments and updating records
- Knowledge of pre-update reports and their role in verifying payroll accuracy
This Training Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 01: Payroll (UK Payroll System, Payee, Tax, NI, Pension)
- Course 02: Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Course 03: Sage 50 Accounts and Projects Creation Training
- Course 04: Tax Accounting and Administration in the UK
- Course 05: Excel for Bookkeeping
- Course 06: Accountancy
- Course 07: Financial Analysis Methods
Both payroll and tax & pension management are critical for organisations to ensure legal compliance, accurate financial reporting and avoid penalties. It is important for companies to have employees well-trained in these areas to avoid errors and ensure compliance.
So enrol in this exclusive bundle and start your journey.
Key Features of this Training :
- CPD Accredited Training course
- 7 Instant e-certificate available
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning using smart devices, from anywhere in the world
- Module 01: Payroll System in the UK
- Module 02: Basics
- Module 03: Company Settings
- Module 04: Legislation Settings
- Module 05: Pension Scheme Basics
- Module 06: Pay Elements
- Module 07: The Processing Date
- Module 08: Adding Existing Employees
- Module 09: Adding New Employees
- Module 10: Processing Basics
- Module 11: Entering Payments
- Module 12: Pre-Update Reports
- Module 13: Updating Records
- Module 14: e-Submissions Basics
- Module 15: Process Payroll (November)
- Module 16: Employee Records and Reports
- Module 17: Editing Employee Records
- Module 18: Process Payroll (December)
- Module 19: Resetting Payments
- Module 20: Quick SSP
- Module 21: An Employee Leaves
- Module 22: Final Run
- Module 23: Reports and Historical Data
- Module 24: Year-End Procedures
After complete the Training course, you will be able to participate in the course assessment, which is included in the course. After completing the assessment you can claim all courses pdf certificates for free. Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Take Note: Please be informed that this course doesn't provide any formal qualification. To get qualified, you have to join programs such as -
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 - Official Xero Certification
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 - Xero Advisor Certification
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Institute of Financial Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Who is this course for?
There is no formal qualification needed for this Payroll Training course.
There is no formal qualification needed for this Payroll course.
This Bundle is an excellent opportunity for you to learn multiple skills from the convenience of your own home and explore various career opportunities.
- Payroll Administrator
- Xero Accountant
- Sage 50 Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I would like to ask about needing software for this payroll course as it mentions sage and excel and other software that I do not have.Answer:
Hi Julie, This is a bundle of 7 courses designed for improving a learner's skills and knowledge. This bundle does not come with the software. Therefore, you will need to make arrangements for the software by yourself to do the courses. Thank You.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
With this Payroll Training bundle you will get Free Digital Certificates after completing this Payroll Bundle.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £8
Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.