Add to basket or enquire
Gain the essentials skills and practical knowledge to work as a payroll professional in the UK. Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Payroll Officer Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Payroll Officer and develop more advanced skills.
This comprehensive Payroll Officer Training course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of Payroll Management. This Payroll Officer Training course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This Payroll Officer Training course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
**Enrol today and get a FREE Microsoft Excel course with this Payroll Officer Training course**
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Payroll Management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Payroll Officer Training Course
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The Payroll Officer Training is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Payroll Officer Training, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Payroll Officer Training course into 35 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of Payroll management to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Payroll Officer Training course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Payroll Officer Training course will set you up with a solid foundation in the Payroll management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Payroll Management - Introduction to Payroll management
- Payroll Management - An Overview of Payroll management
The UK Payroll System
- Payroll Management - Running the payroll – Part 1
- Payroll Management - Running the payroll – Part 2
- Payroll Management - Manual payroll
- Payroll Management - Benefits in kind
- Payroll Management - Computerised systems
- Payroll Management - Total Photo scenario explained
Develop your expertise in key areas such as Payroll management with the following module of the comprehensive Payroll Officer Training course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in an accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.Brightpay
- Payroll Management - Brightpay conclude
- Payroll Management - Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Payroll Management - Add a new employee
- Payroll Management - Add 2 more employees
- Payroll Management - Payroll settings
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 1 Sara
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 2 Lana
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 3 James
- Payroll Management - Directors NI
- Payroll Management - Reports
- Payroll Management - Paying HMRC
- Payroll Management - Paying Pensions
- Payroll Management - RTI Submission
- Payroll Management - Coding Notices
- Payroll Management - Journal entries
- Payroll Management - 102 Schedule
- Payroll Management - AEO
- Payroll Management - Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Payroll Management - Leavers – p45
- Payroll Management - End of Year p60
- Payroll Management - Installing Brightpay
The following module of the Payroll Officer Training course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to boost your career prospects and build a successful career in the Payroll management profession.
Paye, Tax, NI
- Payroll Management - PAYE TAX
- Payroll Management - NI
- Payroll Management - Pensions
- Payroll Management - Online calculators
- Payroll Management - Payslips
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Payroll Management - Conclusion and Next Steps
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
On successful completion of the Payroll Officer Training course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. This means that you/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
Payroll Officer Training Course
This comprehensive Payroll Officer Training course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of Payroll Management.
This Payroll Officer Training course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Payroll Officer Training course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Payroll Officer Training Course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Payroll Officer Training course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Payroll Officer Training course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am looking to work at the office and I was thinking to do this course to find a job as payroll .I am. It qualified person .many thanks!
Dear Mylenet, Thanks for your questions. This comprehensive payroll officer training course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of payroll management. This accredited course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.