Add to basket or enquire
If one of your goals for this year is to take charge of your career, then start taking actions right now. Earn this Payroll Management - CPD Certified qualification and explore both the fundamental and advanced principles of bookkeeping and payroll management, allowing you to gradually build up your knowledge and confidence and improve your skills and knowledge.
Our Payroll Management course is packed with top-quality, detailed course content developed by industry professionals and will equip you with all the knowledge and payroll systems you need to succeed in this profession.
Starting with practical modules on handling yours or an organisation’s accounting records, you will then learn what payroll is, how to calculate it and the legal requirements in place. Finally, you’ll be taught about forms, deadlines and the necessary processes and procedures.
Benefits of studying Payroll Management with Janets include:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
Learning Outcomes Payroll Management Course:
- Understand the UK payroll system and increase the effectiveness & efficiency of Payroll
- Learn key accounting techniques, from preparing financial statements, to record keeping
- Get a thorough understanding of the balance sheet, audits, budgeting planning and control
- Learn how to calculate national insurance contributions and understand the process of PAYE.
- Gain a firm understanding of provision accounting and VAT returns.
Payroll Management - CPD Certified
The Payroll Management Course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Terminology – Essentials (1)
- Terminology – Essentials (2)
- Accounting Techniques
- Make Records
- Balance Sheet- Essentials
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Terminology – Payroll and Accounting
- What processes will you implement at the end of the period?
- Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Essentials of Payroll Systems
- What is the process of Payroll Systems?
- Data Protection
- Efficient Processes
- How to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Payroll
- Managing Risk
- Keeping Records
- What do when Employees leave
- Taking on new starters
- The Tax system for the employer
- Telling the Government about new starters
- Gross v Net pay
- What sick pay do you have to pay?
- The various minimum wages
What you will be able to do on completion of the course
- Effectively use and apply the double entry system
- Record transactions appropriately
- Carry out Adjustment and Trial Balance.
- Understand how to account for Provisions and VAT.
- Understand how the UK payroll system works
- Calculate National Insurance contributions
- Calculate PAYE and understand the procedures involved
- Understand auto-enrolment
- Submit payroll RTI reports
- Set up a payroll system using HMRC provided tools and other computer software such as Bright pay which is a strong payroll program.
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Payroll Management course is ideal for professionals who work in a business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to manage accounts and payroll, as well as people who are interested in learning more about bookkeeping and payroll management.
Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professionals or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Accounting Mangers
- Payroll Administrators
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Where is the exam center?
Dear Lilly, Thanks for the question. All our courses are completely online, including the exams. Therefore, you can sit for the exams from anywhere at your convenient time. Once you purchase a course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I study from my home or I have to attend any classes?
Dear Morgan, Thanks for your question. All of our courses are completely online courses. You don’t need to attend any classes as you will be able to do your course from anywhere in the world. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is it possible to do this course via an iPad?
Hi Sophia, Our platform is almost all major devices and browsers friendly including the iPad. You can easily do the course from your iPad. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.