One of our best courses, Payroll Management is fully professional and great valued. You’re guaranteed top-quality, detailed course content that has been developed by industry professionals.
Packed into separate, easy to understand modules, the course will equip you with all the quality you need to know to succeed in this profession.
On this Payroll Management course, you will learn the basic to advance principles of bookkeeping and payroll management in simple stages so that you gradually can build up your knowledge and confidence, eventually improving your skills and knowledge. Furthermore, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practical and professional way. You will learn how to calculate payroll and provide a fundamental understanding of what payroll is and the legal requirements in place. Further, you’ll get to know about the forms, the deadlines, the process and procedures, as well as the different software to help you understand the functionality.
Benefits of studying the Payroll Management with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Terminology – Essentials (1)
- Terminology – Essentials (2)
- Accounting Techniques
- Make Records
- Balance Sheet- Essentials
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Terminology – Payroll and Accounting
- What processes will you implement at the end of the period?
- Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Essentials of Payroll Systems
- What are the process of the Payroll Systems?
- Data Protection
- Efficient Processes
- How to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Payroll
- Managing Risk
- Keeping Records
- What do when Employees leave
- Taking on new starters
- The Tax system for the employer
- Telling the Government about new starters
- Gross v Net pay
- What sick pay do you have to pay?
- The various minimum wages
What you will be able to do on completion of the course
- Effectively use and apply the double entry system
- Record transactions appropriately
- Carry out Adjustment and Trial Balance.
- Understand how to account for Provisions and VAT.
- Understand how the UK payroll system works
- Calculate National Insurance contributions
- Calculate PAYE and understand the procedures involved
- Understand auto enrolment
- Submit payroll RTI reports
- Set up a payroll system using HMRC provided tools and other computer software such as Bright pay which is a strong payroll program.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This Payroll Management course is ideal for professionals who work in a business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to manage accounts and payroll, as well as people who are interested in learning more about bookkeeping and payroll management.
Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professionals or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Accounting Mangers
- Payroll Administrators
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Where is the exam center?
Dear Lilly, Thanks for the question. All our courses are completely online, including the exams. Therefore, you can sit for the exams from anywhere at your convenient time. Once you purchase a course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I study from my home or I have to attend any classes?
Dear Morgan, Thanks for your question. All of our courses are completely online courses. You don’t need to attend any classes as you will be able to do your course from anywhere in the world. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is it possible to do this course via an iPad?
Hi Sophia, Our platform is almost all major devices and browsers friendly including the iPad. You can easily do the course from your iPad. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the pass mark in the exam? And how many times I can sit for the exam?
Hi Scarlett, Thanks for the question. There will be two exams after completing the course. A mock and a final exam. Both will in MCQ based. And the pass park for both is 60%. You can take the mock exam three times and final once. However, you can reset the final by paying a little additional fee. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.