This Payroll Management course will teach you how to calculate payroll and provide a fundamental understanding about what payroll is and the legal requirements in place. Learn about the forms, the deadlines, the process and procedures, as well as the different software to help you understand the functionality.
- Includes 39 lectures, over 4.5 hours of video content and course handouts.
- Process monthly pay, new starters and leavers and understand how pensions are applied
- Learn how to process deductions, taxes, student loan repayments and attachments of earnings
- Understand tax coding notifications and what different tax codes means.
- This course was created for bookkeepers and accountants or those who want to expand their understanding of the UK payroll system
This payroll management course would be specifically suited for anyone who is responsible for wages or is considering employing people. It is ideal for bookkeepers or accountant who will be offering payroll services or anyone who runs or owns a business and want to know how to run the payroll effectively.
Your course teacher, Lisa Newton has a masters degree in Investment Management and a first class honours degree in Accounting with Marketing. She is a serial entrepreneur and author who holds directorships in various industries including telecoms, software, hair & beauty as well as finance and has won various awards in Business.
- Payroll - Introduction
- An overview
- Handout - Small Employers Relief (SER)
- Payroll Journals example
The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll - part 1
- Running the payroll - part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in Kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Brightpay - Total Photo
- Installing Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Settings Bright
- Monthly schedule - Sara
- Monthly schedule - Lana
- Monthly schedule - James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- Coding Notices
- Payroll - AEO
- Payroll brightpay Jan and Feb
- Payroll brightpay leaver
- P60s year end
- Brightpay conclusion
Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- BK entries
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Those looking to learn the Brightpay System.
- Anyone looking to understand the UK tax system from an employers point of view.
-Budding Company accountants
There are no prerequisites for this course
Become a payroll accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Yasmin Inayah asked:
When does this course end? And are there any ongoing hidden payments, and what is the full payment price for the course?
Hi Yasmin This is an online course to which you would have unlimited access. There are no additional fees for taking the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.