Add to basket or enquire
*** Offer Ending Soon: 3 Courses Mini Bundle Only for £11 ***
Payroll and Tax
The comprehensive Payroll and Tax has been designed by industry experts to provide learners with everything they need to enhance their skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study. Enrol on the Payroll and Tax today, and learn from the very best the industry has to offer!
On the Payroll and Tax, You Will Learn:
This best selling Payroll and Tax has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Payroll and Tax is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Payroll and Tax is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
After successfully completing the Payroll and Tax, you will be awarded a certificate of completion as proof of your new skills. If you are looking to pursue a new career and want to build your professional skills to excel in your chosen field, the certificate of completion from the Payroll and Tax will help you stand out from the crowd. You can also validate your certification on our website.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Payroll and Tax to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Our experienced tutors are here to support you through the entire learning process and answer any queries you may have via email.
*** Specia Gift: Bookkeeping Course is absolutely free with the Payroll and Tax course. ***
- Introduction to the course and your tutor
- An overview of payroll
The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – Lana
- Monthly schedule – James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- Journal entries
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
- Module 01: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- Module 02: Tax on Individuals
- Module 03: National Insurance
- Module 04: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Module 05: Fundamental of Income Tax
- Module 06: Advanced Income Tax
- Module 07: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- Module 08: Value Added Tax
- Module 09: Corporation Tax
- Module 10: Capital Gain Tax
- Module 11: Inheritance Tax
- Module 12: Import and Export
- Module 13: Double Entry Accounting
- Module 14: Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Module 15: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Manual System
- Computerised Systems
- How it Fits Together
- Trial Balance and Coding
- PNL Account and Balance Sheet
- AILE Personal
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. You can obtain a physical version of your certificate for £12, or you can get a PDF format certificate for only £4(processing fee).
Who is this course for?
This Payroll and Tax course is perfect for:
- Bookkeepers and Accountants to get a better understanding of the UK payroll system.
- Students who are going for jobs.
- Accounting students who want practical knowledge of payroll.
- Aspiring Tax Accountants and anyone looking to establish a career in finance
- Small business owners & entrepreneurs
- Self-employed professionals
- Anyone looking to gain in-depth knowledge of the tax system in the UK
No prior experience is needed to enrol in this Payroll and Tax course. You can learn from any place at any time.
Mastering the necessary professional skills in UK Payroll and Tax will prepare you better for opportunities to find your dream job. You can explore opportunities such as
- Other business finance roles
- Tax Accountant
- Payroll Tax Specialist
- Tax Preparer
- Tax Manager
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi does the certificate comes from course cloud with the cpd points?
Thank you for your query. You will receive the certificate and the CPD points separately after completing the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.