Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Practical Training In Accounts on Sage 50 :-
We provide Real world experience on Sage 50 accounts.
We provide training on real world documents, and Train students on logical approach.
Training is based in 2 Parts :- Sage Mechanism and Logical Approach.
We train candidates to perform duties of Sales ledger, Purchase ledger clerk,Accounts recievable & Accounts Payable Clerk and Accounts Assistant in this course.
You would learn the following in Payroll and auto-enrolment:
Payroll and Auto-enrolment:
Train to perform payroll administration tasks on Sage 50 cloud Payroll :-
Section 1: - Practical Session as follow: -
- Adding Employees as joiner/Leaver
- Running Payroll on Sage 50 cloud Payroll for 12 months with solving all type of issues as sick note, SMP, Attachment orders, submitting FPS, EPS, Tax code notices etc.
Theory session: -
- Understanding rules and regulation of Gov.UK for Payroll, Employees, Employers, Tax & N I, Tax code Notices, P45, etc
Section 1: - Practical Session: -
- Entering Pension on running Sage Payroll, Setting Auto enrolment Module,
Setting Pension scheme on Sage software.
- Setting Pension on Nest pension & submitting Pension File
Section 2: - Theory Session: -
- Understanding Autoenrolment rules, Pension Threshold, Pension rules regulation etc.
Guidance on CV Preparation, Job application process and interview techniques.
Candidates will be offered chance to work on the voluntary basis.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for following type of candidates
Fresh graduate with an AAT, ACCA, or a degree in accounts struggling to find a job due to lack of work experience in Sage, Xero, or payroll software.
People who are stuck in a finance role but cannot move ahead due to lack of updated experience on Sage, Xero, or other payroll software.
People who wants to switch careers and start one in accounting.
People who have migrated to the UK, struggling to get the right guidance, career advice, and work experience & job.
Candidates must have :-
Good Command over English.
Computer Skill - Normal Keying speed.
Reasonable knowledge of Word & Excel.
Overall - High Degree of Logical approach.
AAT/ACCA/UNI - students who are studying or finish studies.
As well Non accounting people but with high degree of logical approach.
On succesful completion of This course Candidates Can Expect job as :-
Assistant Finance Controller
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review