Add to basket or enquire
24 Hour Flash Deal **3-in-1 Payroll Administrator Bundle**
►►► Enrolment Gifts ◄◄◄ **FREE PDF Certificate**FREE PDF Transcript ** FREE Exam** FREE Student ID ** Lifetime Access **FREE Enrolment Letter **
Any company, regardless of size, needs to have a payroll administration system in place. Monitoring employee remuneration, such as wages, salaries, and bonuses are done through payroll management. To teach you the ins and outs of payroll and accounting in general, we provide this comprehensive Payroll Training bundle.
Payroll training is an essential part of any business. It is important for employees to understand the process and the regulations that govern the payroll process. Payroll training can include topics such as payroll taxes, deductions, and withholdings, as well as the process for calculating and distributing wages. It is important for employers to provide comprehensive payroll training to their employees in order to ensure that their payroll process is accurate and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
This Payroll Training consists of 16 courses. This bundle will teach you how to manage payroll, pay needed taxes and deductions, maintain meticulous notebooks and financial records, produce financial reports, register businesses and much more.
Enrol now and ensure a smooth payroll management system!
This Payroll Administrator Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 1: Payroll (UK Payroll System, Payee, Tax, NI, Pension)
- Course 2: Xero Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Course 3: Tax Accounting, Payroll & Wage Management
The Bundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
This Payroll Training bundle enables you to -
- Learn the rules and fundamental ideas behind UK payroll systems
- Recognise the significance of pension plans and processing deadlines
- Have the ability to both add and change employee records
- Discover how to submit e-Submissions and financial reports in a professional manner.
- Grasp the fundamentals of accounting
- Understand and interpret the four basic financial statements
- Job casting using Xero
Why Choose Our Course?
- Step-by-step lessons
- One-to-one assistance from professionals if you need it
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the course
- 24/7 customer support should you encounter any hiccups
- Unlimited lifetime access to all 3 courses
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
This Payroll Administrator Bundle resources were created with the help of industry experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated on a regular basis to avoid learners from falling behind on the latest developments.
**UK Payroll System, Payee, Tax, NI, Pension**
- Payroll System in the UK
- Payroll Basics
- Company Settings
- Legislation Settings
- Pension Scheme Basics
- Pay Elements
- The Processing Date
- Adding Existing Employees
- Adding New Employees
- Payroll Processing Basics
- Entering Payments
- Pre-Update Reports
- Updating Records
- e-Submissions Basics
- Process Payroll (November)
- Employee Records and Reports
- Editing Employee Records
- Process Payroll (December)
- Resetting Payments
- Quick SSP
- An Employee Leaves
- Final Payroll Run
- Reports and Historical Data
- Year-End Procedures
Following your completion of the course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificates & transcripts for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring bookkeeper
- People working in business management
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers in accounting
There is no formal qualification needed for this Payroll Administrator course.
This bundle can facilitate your journey to pursue a career in -
- Payroll Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Clerk
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £8
Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.