Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course has been designed with career-focused Payroll Accountant courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a Human resources manager and payroll manager.
Enrol today and get up to 96% discount. Grab the incredible learning opportunity containing Quality Licence Scheme endorsed Payroll Accountant course with certificate & transcript + additional 8 premium courses with extensive tutor support. Enrol to this amazing bundle courses just for £115 and save £2,840!
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the Payroll Accountant course will set you up with a solid foundation in the Human resources management and payroll management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
- Payroll Manager Course Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Payroll Manager Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
- Payroll Manager Endorsed Transcript from Quality Licence Scheme
- Additional 8 premium Courses
- Recruitment Consultant
- Corporate Leadership and People Management Diploma
- Leadership Skills
- Meeting Management
- Time Management Training
- Personal Leadership
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Workplace Safety
If you’re interested in working as a Human resources manager and payroll manager or want to learn more skills on Human resources management and payroll management but unsure of where to start, then this Payroll Accountant course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Human resources manager and payroll manager and develop more advanced skills.
The Payroll Accountant course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a Human resources manager and payroll manager.
The Payroll Accountant courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive Payroll Accountant course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of Human resources management and payroll management. This Payroll Accountant course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This Payroll Accountant course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This Payroll Accountant course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. These endorsed courses have been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
***Enrol to this Payroll Accountant course and get the eligibility to order for TOTUM PRO Discount Card. With over two hundred UK discounts and thousands worldwide from both famous brands and local independents, a TOTUM PRO membership opens up a whole world of fantastic savings on everything from dining out and keeping fit to fashion retail and travel abroad.***
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Human resources management and payroll management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Payroll Accountant Course
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The Payroll Accountant is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a Human resources manager and payroll manager, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Human resources management and payroll management, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Payroll Accountant course into 8 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of Human resources management and payroll management to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Payroll Accountant course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Payroll Accountant course will set you up with a solid foundation in the Human resources management and payroll management industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Payroll Management - Introduction to Payroll management
- Payroll Management - An Overview of Payroll management
The UK Payroll System
- Payroll Management - Running the payroll – Part 1
- Payroll Management - Running the payroll – Part 2
- Payroll Management - Manual payroll
- Payroll Management - Benefits in kind
- Payroll Management - Computerised systems
- Payroll Management - Total Photo scenario explained
Develop your expertise in key areas such as Human resources management and payroll management with the following module of the comprehensive Payroll Accountant course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
- Payroll Management - Brightpay conclude
- Payroll Management - Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Payroll Management - Add a new employee
- Payroll Management - Add 2 more employees
- Payroll Management - Payroll settings
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 1 Sara
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 2 Lana
- Payroll Management - Monthly schedule – 3 James
- Payroll Management - Directors NI
- Payroll Management - Reports
- Payroll Management - Paying HMRC
- Payroll Management - Paying Pensions
- Payroll Management - RTI Submission
- Payroll Management - Coding Notices
- Payroll Management - Journal entries
- Payroll Management - 102 Schedule
- Payroll Management - AEO
- Payroll Management - Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Payroll Management - Leavers – p45
- Payroll Management - End of Year p60
- Payroll Management - Installing Brightpay
The following module of the Payroll Accountant course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on the Human resources management and payroll management.
Paye, Tax, NI
- Payroll Management - PAYE TAX
- Payroll Management - NI
- Payroll Management - Pensions
- Payroll Management - Online calculators
- Payroll Management - Payslips
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Payroll Management - Conclusion and Next Steps
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Payroll Accountant Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
Payroll Accountant Course
This comprehensive Payroll Accountant course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of Human resources management and payroll management.
This Payroll Accountant course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Payroll Accountant course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Payroll Accountant Course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Payroll Accountant course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Payroll Accountant course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.