In this Pastry Chef Training course, you will discover how to become a successful pastry chef. It also provides a guideline and the sort of training, experience and skills and a list of impressive, easy to grasp professional cake decorating techniques that required to pursue a rewarding career as a Pastry Chef.
The amount of money you make as Pastry Chef depends on a variety of dessert menus you can make, and creating and decorating new desserts and pastries. The extensive course focuses on teaching you all about baking delicious cupcakes and decorating them beautifully. You will learn how to embellish your cupcakes with icing or marzipan. Gain a solid understanding of being good at multitasking to assure that your pastries have the best tastes and textures.
Highlights of the Pastry Chef Training:
- Learn to prepare and style various types of desserts, bread and other pastry products.
- Understand the use of temperature and plate presentation, and be comfortable working with all types of kitchen equipment.
- Learn to create sauces, fillings, jellies, frostings, and icings from scratch.
- Unveil the secret tricks of becoming a multi-tasker and earn the skills needed to work in the culinary industry.
- Identify essential equipment and find the best cupcake recipes.
- Learn to bake delicious cakes for various occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and Christmas.
- Develop the skills to bake and decorate cupcakes.
- Gain insight and knowledge you need to open and run your own successful business.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Pastry Chef Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Baking
- Birthday Cakes
- Wedding Cakes
- Christmas Cakes
Cup Cake Baking
- Cupcakes & Muffins
- Icing & Working with Chocolate
- Cake Decorating
- Creating Stands and Displays
- Meeting Clients/Establishing Requirements for Jobs
- Pricing, Ingredients & Budgeting
- Supplies and Equipment Needed
- Cake Transportation
- Photographing your Cakes
- Running Your Own Business
- Marketing and Social Media
- The Do’s and Don’ts & What to Do When Things Don’t Go to Plan
- Accounting, VAT, Tax, Insurance and Record Keeping
- Hiring Staff and Providing Sufficient Training
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Pastry Chef Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this course include practical assesments?
Hi Jeanne, Thanks for the question. All our courses are completely online. There are no practical assessments are available. You can practice the lessons on your own by watching the video lectures in the course. There will be two MCQ based exam towards the end of the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how much time would I have to complete the course? thanks Kyri
Dear Kyri, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 19 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.