This is an in-depth advanced accounting training which a guide to understanding the financial reporting needs while a partnership formation or change in ownership. This training is for you to learn about the major features of a partnership, understanding how the valuation and record keeping happens, computation of profit and loss and various other scenarios that affects the books of accounts.
- Introduction to Partnership Formation and Operation
2. Getting Started Partnership
- Concept of Partnership
- Key Features of Partnership
3. Types of Partnership
- Types of Partnership
- Partnership Accounting
- Capital Balance Ratio
- Change in Ownership
- Sacrificing Ratio
- Admission in Ownership
- Interest on Capital
- Interest on Drawings
- Super Profit Method
- Capitalisation Method
- Treatment of Goodwill
- Working on Example
- New Partner doesn’t Share Good Cash
- Revaluation of Asset and Liabilities
- Adjustment Reserve and Accumulated P and L
- Working on Example 6
- Working on Example 6 Continues
- Working on Example 7
- Revaluation Account
- Working on BL of Himani and Harsha
- Working on Balance sheet Continues
- Adjustment of Partners Capital
- Understand Revaluation Account
- Calculating New Profit Ratio
Who is this course for?
- Professionals (majorly Accountants, Auditors, Accounting Consultants, and Chartered Financial Analysts etc.) who want to excel in global organisations by learning about global standards that ply in their working.
- Anyone who wants to learn about International Financial Reporting Standards and improve the knowledge about the working of organisations on a global level.
- Passion to learn
- Interest in finance and accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and concepts
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.