Add to basket or enquire
In today’s world, the legal industry is more competitive than ever and goes beyond simply having theoretical qualifications. Candidates who desire to make an impression are required to have an understanding of a broad range of marketing activities
Our 3-month training programme provides everything you need to become fully qualified in Legal practice & management. Once you have completed your training session you will gain accredited certifications and three months of remote experience directly with one of our clients.
After completing this programme candidates will be able to showcase that they have the following:
- Paralegal Practice & Management Training
- 3 months of remote work experience
- Job reference
- Career support
This comprehensive training programme has been developed to enhance your CV and boost your job prospects.
- 3 months full access to the WPP
- Professional certification
- Digital certification
- Guaranteed work placement (3 – 6 months)
- Learn industry-leading skills and stand out from the crowd.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trends in the job market.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
To pass the course learners are required to successfully pass an online examination.
Legal Work Experience:
3 Months after the training. Legal work experience or legal Job placement is optional.
When can you start:
You must first apply to be selected. The training takes place online. Once you finish your training modules then you can start the remote job placement.
Buy Now Pay Later: Join from as little as £395 and spread the cost in monthly instalments.
Who is this course for?
- Part Qualified, Freshly Qualified Accountancy Students
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Students Currently Studying or intending to study law or want to refresh knowledge
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain further knowledge
- And Thinking of opening a firm
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of the law.
Kick start your entry-level career as a paralegal.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.