Add to basket or enquire
*Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed* + *CPD & IPHM Accredited* + *100% Pass Rate*
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Paralegal Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Paralegal or legal secretary and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a Paralegal or legal secretary.
This Paralegal Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive Paralegal Training course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of Paralegal or legal secretary. This Paralegal Training course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a Paralegal or legal secretary or want to learn more skills on Paralegal or legal secretary but unsure of where to start, then this Paralegal Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Paralegal or legal secretary and develop more advanced skills.
The Paralegal Training course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a Paralegal or legal secretary.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Certified by CPD
- Accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Free Health and Fitness Course
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Paralegal or legal secretary
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Paralegal Training course
The Paralegal Training is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a Paralegal or legal secretary, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Paralegal or legal secretary, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Paralegal Training course into 22 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of Paralegal or legal secretary to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Paralegal Training course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Paralegal Training course will set you up with a solid foundation in the Paralegal or legal secretary industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
- Paralegal - Introduction
The Legal Support Specialist: Definition - Titles and Role - Scope of Work
- Paralegal - The Legal Support Specialist: Definition – Titles and Role – Scope of Work
- Paralegal - The Job Description of Legal Assistants
- Paralegal - Career Development Plan
Develop your expertise in key areas such as Paralegal or legal secretary with the following module of the comprehensive Paralegal Training course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
Matter Management - The Legal Matter Life Cycle
- Paralegal - The Matter Management Life Cycle
- Paralegal - Phase 1: Receive the Matter – The “Legal Service Order Form”
- Paralegal - Phase 2: Assess the Matter – Conflict Check – KYC and DD checks
- Paralegal - Phase 3: Assign the Matter – Criteria for team assignments
- Paralegal - Phase 4: Engage the client – Letter of Engagements and Billing Arrangements
- Paralegal - Phase 5: Deliver the work
- Paralegal - Phase 6: Manage – Timekeeping – Understanding the billing system
- Paralegal - Phase 6: Manage – Review of Narratives
- Paralegal - Phase 7: Close the matter – Closure checklist and Lesson Learned
The following module of the Paralegal Training course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on the Paralegal or legal secretary.
Files, Documents and Records Management
- Paralegal - File Management – How to create and manage a filing system for your company
- Paralegal - Records and Documents Management
Mastering your soft skills
- Paralegal - Soft skills for Legal Assistants
- Paralegal - Emotional Intelligence at the workplace
- Paralegal - Stress Management
- Paralegal - Confidentiality at the workplace
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Paralegal Training course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Paralegal Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
Paralegal Training course
This comprehensive Paralegal Training course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of Paralegal or legal secretary.
This Paralegal Training course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Paralegal Training course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Paralegal Training course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Paralegal Training course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Paralegal Training course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.