Add to basket or enquire
Register on the Paralegal Training today and build the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development and work towards your dream job. Study the Paralegal Training through online learning and take the first steps towards a long-term career.
This Paralegal Training consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Learn through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Paralegal Training, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Paralegal Training course completion.
The Paralegal Training is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. Access the Paralegal Training course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablet, and smartphones.
What You Get Out Of Studying Paralegal Training With Janets
- Free PDF Certificate Upon Successful Completion Of The Paralegal Training
- Full Tutor Support Available From Monday To Friday
- Full 1 Year Access To Paralegal Training Materials
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Take Paralegal Training at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- No hidden fees with our paralegal training
- Instant Results Are Provided
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by taking Paralegal Training
The Paralegal Training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Paralegal Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Paralegal Training has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Who Is a Paralegal?
- Who Can Become a Paralegal?
- What Do Paralegals Do?
- Qualities of a Good Paralegal
- Functions of a Paralegal
- Skills Required of a Paralegal
- Career Prospects
Module 02: Key Legal Terminology
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Bilateral NDA
- Civil Law
- Contemporaneous Notes
- County Court
- The Crown Court
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Executive Branch
- House of Commons
- House of Lords
- The High Court
- Institute of Paralegals (IOP)
Module 03: Effective Communication Skills for Paralegals
- Importance of Good Communication
- Modes of Communication
- Methods of Communication
- Selecting appropriate Method of Communication
- Key Elements of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Speaking and Listening Skills
- Tips for Effective Speaking
- Keys to Effective Listening
- Writing and Drafting Skills
Module 04: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- Professional roles within the legal sector
- Key People within the Legal Sector
- Organs of Government
- Court Hierarchy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Module 05: Law & Legal Systems
- The UK legal System
- How laws are Made
- Different types of Laws
- Human Rights Bar and Assurances Proportionality
- Extradition and Other Areas of Law
- Legal Advice, Legal Aid and Expert Evidence
- Right to Appeal and the Role of the Home Secretary
- Changes to Practice
- European Arrest Warrant
- Part 2 Countries
- UK/US Extradition
Module 06: Contract & Business Law
- Contract Section
- What is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- How can a contract be made?
- Forming Legally Binding Contracts
- Principles of Contract law in Business
- The Elements of a Contract: The Law
- What isn’t a Contract?
- Types of Contracts
- Consequences of a legally binding contract
- Business Law: Contract Law Solicitors
- Business Section
- Legal system
- Foreign investment
- Business vehicles
- Marketing Agreements
- Data protection
Module 07: Property Law
- What is Property Law?
- Property Law Acts
- Commercial Property Law
- Personal Property Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Module 08: Wills, Probate, Estate Law
Module 09: Criminal Law
- Criminal Law
- Tort Law
Module 10: Common Paralegal Legal Matters
- Family Law
- Civil Proceedings
- Accidents Compensation
Module 11: Human Rights
- What are Human Rights?
- Characteristics of Human Rights
- Legal Framework for Human Rights
- Categories of Human Rights
- Understanding Women’s Rights
Module 12: Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Conflict & Conflict Management
- Types of Conflict
- Levels of Conflict
- Stages of Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Behavioural Responses to Conflicts
- Methods of Resolving Conflicts/Disputes
- Phases of the Mediation Process
Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics of Paralegals
- Confidentiality limitations
- Ethical Issues
Module 14: Mandatory Knowledge Fields and Survival Tips for Paralegals
- Things Every Paralegal Should Know
- Survival Tips to Thrive in the Legal Environment
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Paralegal Training course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Paralegal Training course. After successfully passing the Paralegal Training exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Paralegal Training qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Paralegal Training can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Paralegal Training certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Paralegal Training course is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Paralegal Training is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Paralegal Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Paralegal Training course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Paralegal Training will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Paralegal Training course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
My question is can this course be done anytime? Weekends? When does this course finish?
Hi Shariqa, Good morning. All lectures are available 24 hours a day so that you can access course material anytime during the week, whenever it is most convenient for you. After purchasing the course, you will get 12 months access to the course from the date of your enrolment. You can complete the course any time within 12 months. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long does it usually take to complete this paralegal training? Can I hope to finish it by 1 month?
Hi Bozlol, Good morning. The approximate course duration is 06 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the 'Paralegal Training' course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the assessment method for this Paralegal Training?
Hi Negab, Good morning. At the end of the 'Paralegal Training' course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. Exam questions will be Multiple Choices. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.