Add to basket or enquire
Working as a Paralegal can be an excellent way to gain a lifelong career in the UK’s Justice System, so learn the skills needed here.
This comprehensive Paralegal course offers you the chance to learn all the knowledge needed to stand out in a law firm office.
By completing the final assessment of this tutorial, you will have proven that you are ready and able to take on important responsibilities regarding the binding groundwork for contracts and court cases. As well as expected duties and administrative support skills, you will be given a detailed overview of the British Court System and its many laws.
Along with this Paralegal course, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with this Paralegal Law and Skills?
- Course 01: Paralegal Law and Skills
- Course 02: Understanding Wills and Probate Laws - Level 2
- Course 03: UK Employment Law and Employee Rights Diploma
- Course 04: Criminal Law and Criminology Diploma
- Course 05: Security Management Advanced Diploma
- Course 06: Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulation for AML Officers Diploma
- Course 07: Decision Making
- Course 08: GDPR Data Protection Level 5
- Course 09: Mental Health Laws and Awareness - Level 2
- Course 10: Time Management
- Course 11: Stress Management Training
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Paralegal Law and Skills will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Paralegal Law and Skills has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Paralegal Law and Skills is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Paralegal Law and Skills? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Course 1: Paralegal Law and Skills
Paralegal - Module 01: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
Paralegal - Module 02: Key Legal Terminology
- Key Legal Terminology
Paralegal - Module 03: Effective Communication Skills for Paralegals
- Effective Communication Skills for Paralegals
Paralegal - Module 04: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- The Legal Workplace & Professionals
Paralegal - Module 05: Law & Legal Systems
- Law & Legal Systems
Paralegal - Module 06: Contract & Business Law
- Contract & Business Law
Paralegal - Module 07: Property Law
- Property Law
Paralegal - Module 08: Wills, Probate, Estate Law
- Wills, Probate, Estate Law
Paralegal - Module 09: Criminal Law
- Criminal Law
Paralegal - Module 10: Common Paralegal Legal Matters
- Common Paralegal Legal Matters
Paralegal - Module 11: Human Rights
- Human Rights
Paralegal - Module 12: Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict and Conflict Resolution
Paralegal - Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics of Paralegals
- Professional Conduct and Ethics of Paralegals
Paralegal - Module 14: Mandatory Knowledge Fields and Survival Tips for Paralegals
- Mandatory Knowledge Fields and Survival Tips for Paralegals
Course 2: Understanding Wills and Probate Laws - Level 2
- Module 01: An Introduction to Estate and Wills
- Module 02: Making a Will
- Module 03: Trusts and Dispositions
- Module 04: Intestacy
- Module 05: Probate
- Module 06: Correcting Errors in a Will
- Module 07: Revocation of Wills
- Module 08: Power of Attorney
Course 3: UK Employment Law and Employee Rights Diploma
- Module 01: Basic of Employment Law
- Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- Module 10: Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
Course 4: Criminal Law and Criminology Diploma
- Module 1: Classification of Crime
- Module 2: UK Law & Legal System
- Module 3: Understanding Criminal Psychology
- Module 4: Dealing with Crime
- Module 5: Forensic Science
- Module 6: Criminal Profiling: Science, Logic and Metacognition
- Module 7: Offender Profiling: Pragmatic Solution and Behavioural Investigative Advice
- Module 8: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- Module 9: Criminal Law
- Module 10: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales
Course 5: Security Management Advanced Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Security Management
- Module 02: Organisational Security Management
- Module 03: Security Risk Analysis and Risk Reduction
- Module 04: Physical and Information Security Protection
- Module 05: Business Resilience and Crisis Management
- Module 06: Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention
- Module 07: Security Investigations and Threat Awareness
- Module 08: Laws and Regulations
Course 6: Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulation for AML Officers Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Module 09: Awareness and Training
Course 7: Decision Making
- Module 01: What is Decision Making?
- Module 02: Stress and Its Impact
- Module 03: Time Stress and Decision Making
- Module 04: Personal Level Decision making Under Stress
- Module 05: Organisational Level Decision making Under Stress
- Module 06: Decision Making for Conflict Management
Course 8: GDPR Data Protection Level 5
- Module 01: GDPR Basics
- Module 02: GDPR Explained
- Module 03: Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Module 04: Rights and Breaches
- Module 05: Responsibilities and Obligations
Course 9: Mental Health Laws and Awareness - Level 2
- Module 01: The Mental Capacity Act
- Module 02: Interface with Legislation, Policy and Procedures
- Module 03: Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Module 04: The Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards During a Pandemic
- Module 05: Mental Health Legislation and Services
- Module 06: Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS)
Course 10: Time Management
- Module 01: Identifying Goals
- Module 02: Effective Energy Distribution
- Module 03: Working with Your Personal Style
- Module 04: Building Your Toolbox
- Module 05: Establishing Your Action Plan
Course 11: Stress Management Training
- Module 01: Beginning Concepts
- Module 02: Specific Stress Management Techniques
- Module 03: MORE Stress Reduction Strategies
- Module 04: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 1
- Module 05: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 2
- Module 06: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 3
- Module 07: BONUS Video & Wrap Up!
- Module 08: Special LIVE Bonus Video!
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Paralegal Law and Skills. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Paralegal Law and Skills is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various qualifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.