Add to basket or enquire
The Paralegal Diploma course is a comprehensive course that helps you explore the ways of becoming a Paralegal. The term ‘Paralegal’ is an umbrella term for a wide variety of roles within the legal world, and our range of options for paralegal training reflects that diversity, ranging from the elementary level concept to postgraduate level knowledge.
Our online Paralegal Training course will give you a thorough understanding about the roles and responsibilities of a Paralegal, legal terminology and associated legal tasks, and the legal system of the UK among many other relevant topics.
A meticulously designed course module will be available online for you to access them anytime for learning and practice. More so, you will receive a highly valued CPD accredited certification once you have successfully completed the course.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Paralegal Diploma course and broken it down into 17 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Module 1: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Module 2: Communication Skills
- Module 3: Basic Counselling
- Module 4: Networking and Advocacy Skills
- Module 5: Sex and Gender Concepts
- Module 6: Gender and Sexual Based Violence
- Module 07: UK Law and Legal System
- Module 08: Human Rights
- Module 09: Democracy, Good Governance, and The Rule of Law
- Module 10: Land/Property Law
- Module 11: Road Traffic Law
- Module 12 Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Module 13: Family Law Act
- Module 14: Land Registry Law
- Module 15: The Distinction between Real and Personal Rights
- Module 16: How to Do Your Job and Stay Out of Trouble
- Module 17: How to Establish a Good Relationship With Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Paralegal Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Paralegal Diploma course is for you.
The Paralegal Diploma course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.