Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
Paediatric Nurse course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Paediatric Nurse course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this Paediatric Nurse course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Paediatric Nurse Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Paediatric Nurse course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Paediatric Nurse Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Course Curriculum Of The Paediatric Nurse Training
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Paediatric Nurse Training:
Module1: Introduction to Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - The History of Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Introduction to the job role
- Paediatric Nurse - Duties and responsibilities of a nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Members of a healthcare team and their functions
- Paediatric Nurse - Skills and Knowledge Required for Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Personal qualities and attributes that help you to become a better nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Top Qualities of a Great Nurse
Module 2: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in acute care settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in sub-acute care settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in-home care and long-term care
Module 3: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Paediatric Nurse - Doctor Patient Confidentiality or Implementation of P.L.R.C
- Paediatric Nurse - Access to the Patient Records Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Adult safeguarding and support Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Abortion Legislations
Module 4: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Paediatric Nurse - Mental Capacity & Mental Health Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Drugs Control, Supervision, Management & Health Protection Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour
Module 5: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Need for Communication in Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Communication in the Context of Caregiving
- Paediatric Nurse - Forms of Communication
- Paediatric Nurse - Types of Communication
Module – 6Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Growth and Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Principles of Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Stages of Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Physical Development
Module - 7Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Definitions
- Paediatric Nurse - Recognition
- Paediatric Nurse - Signs of Neglect
Module - 8Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Paediatric Nurse - Daily Personal Hygiene
- Paediatric Nurse - Ill Health in Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Accident and Hazards
- Paediatric Nurse - Guidance for Health and Safety
Module – 9Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Main Food Groups
- Paediatric Nurse - Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Paediatric Nurse - Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Paediatric Nurse - Why a Balanced Diet is Important
All of our courses, including this Paediatric Nurse course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Paediatric Nurse course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the Paediatric Nurse course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Paediatric Nurse course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Paediatric Nurse Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
This Paediatric Nursecourse will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Nursing Assistant: £10,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Mental Health Nurse: £12,000 - £15,000 per annum
- Nurse Midwife: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Paediatric Nurse: £18,000 - £250,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.