Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course has been designed with career-focused Paediatric Nursecourses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a paediatric nurse.
Enrol today and get up to 96% discount. Grab the incredible learning opportunity containing Quality Licence Scheme endorsed Paediatric Nurse course with certificate & transcript + additional 8 premium courses with extensive tutor support. Enrol to this amazing bundle courses just for £115 and save £2,840!
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the Paediatric Nurse course will set you up with a solid foundation in the paediatric first aid industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
- Paediatric First Aid Training Course Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Paediatric First Aid Training Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
- Paediatric First Aid Training Endorsed Transcript from Quality Licence Scheme
- Additional 8 premium Courses
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Teacher Training
- Instructional Curriculum Design
- PowerPoint Presentation Skills For Teachers
- Train The Trainer - All Levels
- Child Counselling Diploma
- Child Psychology at QLS Level 4
- Child Behaviour and Development at QLS Level 3
If you’re interested in working as a paediatric nurse or want to learn more skills on paediatric first aid but unsure of where to start, then this Paediatric Nurse course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident paediatric nurse and develop more advanced skills.
The Paediatric Nurse course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a paediatric nurse.
The Paediatric Nurse courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of paediatric first aid. This Paediatric Nurse course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This Paediatric Nurse course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This Paediatric Nurse course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. These endorsed courses have been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
***Enrol to this Paediatric Nurse course and get the eligibility to order for TOTUM PRO Discount Card. With over two hundred UK discounts and thousands worldwide from both famous brands and local independents, a TOTUM PRO membership opens up a whole world of fantastic savings on everything from dining out and keeping fit to fashion retail and travel abroad.***
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in paediatric first aid
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Paediatric Nurse Course
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
The Paediatric Nurse is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a paediatric nurse, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of paediatric first aid, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Paediatric Nurse course into 8 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of paediatric first aid to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Paediatric Nurse course will set you up with a solid foundation in the paediatric first aid industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Module 1: Introduction to Pediatric First Aid
- Course Objectives
Module 2: Principles & Role of A First Aider
- Three Important Principles
- Preserve life
- Prevent deterioration
- Promote recovery
- Responsibilities Of A First Aider
Module 3: First Aid Basics
- Assess the situation
- Checklist: What Should Be Inside Your First- Aid Kit
- Personal Protection Equipment
Module 4: Managing an Emergency
- Prioritising Emergencies
- What Is Primary Survey
- 7 Steps Approach And Action
- The Emergency Action Plan
- Recovery Position
Develop your expertise in key areas such as paediatric first aid with the following module of the comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course, designed to help you develop your knowledge in the field in accurate and informative way to provide you with a solid foundation for success.
Module 5: Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Common Causes Of An Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Approach To An Unconscious Infant/Child
- Role Of The Defibrillator (Aed)
Module 6: Allergic Reaction
- How does anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock occur
- Common allergens
- How to prevent an allergic reaction
- How to identify anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock
- First Aid- What do you do
Module 7: Asthma: ‘Shortness Of Breath’
- Common causes of shortness of breath in infants/children
- What causes an asthma attack
- First aid for asthma attack
Module 8: Burns & Scalds
- BURNS AND SCALDS
- Burn First Aid
- Precautionary measures
Module 9: Cuts & Wounds, Bleeding & Shock
- Understand the different types of wounds
- First aid for wounds with bleeding – care
- First aid for shock caused by severe bleeding
- What to do?
Module 10: Choking
- SIGNS OF CHOKING
- What to do if you find an infant or child choking
- Back-thrust maneuver
- Heimlich maneuver
Module 11: Diabetes
- Understanding Diabetes
- First Aid
The following module of the Paediatric Nurse course is designed for anyone taking the first steps into their career, looking to enhance their professional skills on the paediatric first aid.
Module 12: Insect Bites & Rashes
- The common type of insect bites
- First aid
- Common childhood rashes
Module 13: Eye Injury & Foreign Body
- Foreign particles (sand, dust, debris, objects)
- Chemical burns
- Direct trauma- black eye
- Cuts or punctures
- Foreign body in the nose and ear
Module 14: Head & Bone Injuries
- HEAD INJURY
- Skull fracture
- Signs and symptoms of a head injury
- What to do after a head injury
- What do you see after a broken bone
- Fracture first aid
Module 15: Near Drowning
- Symptoms of near drowning
- First aid for near drowning
Module 16: Poisoning
- Inhaled poison
- Swallowed poison
- Injected poison
- Absorbed poison on the skin or eye
Module 17: Seizure
- Before the seizure
- During the seizure
- After the seizure
- What to do when you notice a seizure
- What not to do when you notice a seizure
- When to seek medical attention
Module 18: Spinal Injuries
- Some of the signs and symptoms of severe spinal cord injury are
- Spinal cord injury first aid
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Paediatric Nurse Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
Paediatric Nurse Course
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of paediatric first aid.
This Paediatric Nurse course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Paediatric Nurse course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Paediatric Nurse Course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Paediatric Nurse course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Paediatric Nurse course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.