Add to basket or enquire
This extensive CPD certified Paediatric Nurse course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a fully professional paediatric first aid nurse and will give you all the practical knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
If you are aspiring to start your career as a paediatric first aid nurse or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on paediatric first aid, but don’t know where to start, then this Paediatric Nurse course will set you up with the appropriate qualifications and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course will give you all the necessary skills and a valuable insight into paediatric first aid to boost your career towards senior positions and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this Paediatric Nurse course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as a paediatric first aid nurse, this Paediatric Nurse course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field.
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with an accredited certificate and the power of self-belief!
Why Choose This Course:
- Engaging and inventive e-learning course
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- Easy to use and easy to follow
- Written and compiled by Industry Professionals
- Qualified tutors are always available for you via email
Certificate from this course are recognised in the industry
Paediatric Nurse Course Certified by CPD
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organisations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We have partnered ourselves with some of the biggest accreditors in the world
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
The Paediatric first aid is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as a paediatric first aid nurse, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course has been divided into 70 interactive lesson. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of paediatric first aid, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realising it.
This fully inclusive Paediatric Nurse course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in paediatric first aid by taking the following modules of this popular Paediatric Nurse course. This Paediatric Nurse course has been specially crafted to allow you to extend your knowledge base in this area and provide excellent groundwork for adapting your skillset and requirements in your chosen job role.
Module 1: Introduction to Pediatric First Aid
- Course Objectives
Module 2: Principles & Role of A First Aider
- Three Important Principles
- Preserve life
- Prevent deterioration
- Promote recovery
- Responsibilities Of A First Aider
Module 3: First Aid Basics
- Assess the situation
- Checklist: What Should Be Inside Your First- Aid Kit
- Personal Protection Equipment
Module 4: Managing an Emergency
- Prioritising Emergencies
- What Is Primary Survey
- 7 Steps Approach And Action
- The Emergency Action Plan
- Recovery Position
Module 5: Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Common Causes Of An Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Approach To An Unconscious Infant/Child
- How To Perform CPR On A Child
- Role Of The Defibrillator (Aed)
Module 6: Allergic Reaction
- How does anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock occur
- Common allergens
- How to prevent an allergic reaction
- How to identify anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock
- First Aid- What do you do
Module 7: Asthma: ‘Shortness Of Breath’
- What causes an asthma attack
- Why is there shortness of breath in asthma
- How to identify an asthma attack
- First aid for asthma attack
Module 8: Burns & Scalds
- BURNS AND SCALDS
- Burn First Aid
- Precautionary measures
Module 9: Cuts & Wounds, Bleeding & Shock
- Understand the different types of wounds
- First aid for wounds with bleeding – care
- First aid for shock caused by severe bleeding
- What to do?
This following module of the Paediatric Nurse course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of paediatric first aid.
Module 10: Choking
- SIGNS OF CHOKING
- What to do if you find an infant or child choking
- Heimlich maneuver
Module 11: Diabetes
- Understanding Diabetes
- First Aid
Module 12: Insect Bites & Rashes
- The common type of insect bites
- First aid
- Common childhood rashes
Module 13: Eye Injury & Foreign Body
- Foreign particles (sand, dust, debris, objects)
- Chemical burns
- Direct trauma- black eye
- Cuts or punctures
- Foreign body in the nose and ear
Module 14: Head & Bone Injuries
- HEAD INJURY
- Skull fracture
- Signs and symptoms of a head injury
- What to do after a head injury
- What do you see after a broken bone
- Fracture first aid
Module 15: Near Drowning
- Symptoms of near drowning
- First aid for near drowning
Module 16: Poisoning
- Inhaled poison
- Swallowed poison
- Injected poison
- Absorbed poison on the skin or eye
Module 17: Seizure
- Before the seizure
- During the seizure
- After the seizure
- What to do when you notice a seizure
- What not to do when you notice a seizure
- When to seek medical attention
Module 18: Spinal Injuries
- Some of the signs and symptoms of severe spinal cord injury are
- Spinal cord injury first aid
On completion of the Paediatric Nurse course, you will be awarded a recognised certificate from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. The certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
All the lessons in this Paediatric Nurse course will only take a few minutes to complete, which means that it caters to every type of lifestyle and study method. Study breaks can be quickly scheduled, as can long and intensive periods of learning. You can make the most of your personal time, even if you only have 10 to 15 minutes free at any one time. Make this course work for you.
We don’t believe in placing time limits on learning, so you will never have to rush and complete a course before a strict deadline. Just concentrate on your goals and study in your own time and at your own pace with no unnecessary pressure.
Who is this course for?
Paediatric Nurse Course Certified by CPD
This comprehensive Paediatric Nurse course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the Paediatric Nurse course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving paediatric first aid.
The Paediatric Nurse course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to paediatric first aid with some real advantages, earning impressive accreditation and acquiring skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Paediatric Nurse Course Certified by CPD
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this Paediatric Nurse course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this Paediatric Nurse course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this Paediatric Nurse course.
This Paediatric Nurse course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this Paediatric Nurse course could be a critical part of your future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.