Add to basket or enquire
A paediatric nurse is a superhero with the power of compassion and caregiving. The only difference is that they wear a scrub instead of a cape and anyone can be a paediatric nurse — even YOU!
Paediatric nurses, like other nurses, can do physical exams, monitor vitals, and collect blood/urine samples. However, paediatric nurses have their own unique abilities. Ideal paediatric nurses understand how to communicate with children and dispel their worries. That’s why they can get a clear picture of what is going on and thus, help in diagnosis and treatment. Furthermore, they are well-versed in paediatrics and paediatric first aid. Along with caring for patients, they spend a substantial amount of time educating parents and other caregivers about child health and wellbeing.
Sounds like a career you would love? Then enrol in this exclusive Paediatric Nurse course now and gain all the essential nursing skills.
Throughout this course, you will explore the history of nursing and learn the fundamentals of paediatric nursing. This course will tell you about the prime responsibilities and what skills you will need to be an excellent nurse. Along with these, you will gain a thorough comprehension of the roles and other duties of a nurse in different healthcare settings.
Moreover, this course will cover vital topics like growth and development in children, effective communication in nursing, knowledge of safeguarding and welfare of young children and much more. You will also get to know about the critical issue of children's health and safety during their early years. This course will educate you on the importance of a balanced diet and teach you how to put together a balanced diet. With the expert-outlined modules, you will learn about the legal & professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care.
So, join this Paediatric Nurse course today and start making a difference in children's lives.
What you'll get out of this Paediatric Nurse course:
- Learn about the history of nursing and gain an extensive overview of paediatric nursing.
- Understand the primary responsibilities of a nurse.
- Know the qualities you require to become a skilful paediatric nurse.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of nursing in different healthcare settings.
- Get familiar with the legal and ethical facets of health care
- Deepen your knowledge of the growth and development of children.
- Acquaint yourself with the significance of effective communication in nursing.
- Strengthen your understanding of the safeguarding, protection and welfare of young children.
- Become well versed in the critical issue of children's health and safety during their early years.
- Gain a solid comprehension of why a balanced diet is essential and know how to make a balanced diet.
Why People Love This Paediatric Nurse Training from One Education
- IAO accredited certificate
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Paediatric Nurse Training.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Paediatric Nurse Training will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Paediatric Nurse Training
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Paediatric Nurse Training:
Paediatric Nurse - Module1
Introduction to Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - The History of Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Introduction to the job role
- Paediatric Nurse - Duties and responsibilities of a nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Members of a healthcare team and their functions
- Paediatric Nurse - Skills and Knowledge Required for Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Personal qualities and attributes that help you to become a better nurse
- Paediatric Nurse - Top Qualities of a Great Nurse
Paediatric Nurse - Module 2
Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in acute care settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in sub-acute care settings
- Paediatric Nurse - Working in-home care and long-term care
Paediatric Nurse - Module 3
Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Paediatric Nurse - Doctor-Patient Confidentiality or Implementation of P.L.R.C
- Paediatric Nurse - Access to the Patient Records Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Adult safeguarding and support Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Abortion Legislations
Paediatric Nurse - Module 4
Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Paediatric Nurse - Mental Capacity & Mental Health Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - Drugs Control, Supervision, Management & Health Protection Legislations
- Paediatric Nurse - The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour
Paediatric Nurse - Module 5
Effective Communication in Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Need for Communication in Nursing
- Paediatric Nurse - Communication in the Context of Caregiving
- Paediatric Nurse - Forms of Communication
- Paediatric Nurse - Types of Communication
Paediatric Nurse - Module 6
Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Growth and Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Principles of Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Stages of Development
- Paediatric Nurse - Physical Development
Paediatric Nurse - Module 7
Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Definitions
- Paediatric Nurse - Recognition
- Paediatric Nurse - Signs of Neglect
Paediatric Nurse - Module 8
Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Paediatric Nurse - Daily Personal Hygiene
- Paediatric Nurse - Ill Health in Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Accident and Hazards
- Paediatric Nurse - Guidance for Health and Safety
Paediatric Nurse - Module 9
Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Paediatric Nurse - Main Food Groups
- Paediatric Nurse - Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Paediatric Nurse - Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Paediatric Nurse - Why a Balanced Diet is Important
Method of Assessment of Paediatric Nurse Course
To assess your learning of this Paediatric Nurse Training, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
Certification of Paediatric Nurse Course
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Paediatric Nurse Training, you will qualify for the Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in :
- Paediatric Nurse Course - PDF format for £9,
- Paediatric Nurse Course - hardcopy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Paediatric Nurse Training is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise as a paediatric nurse
- People in nursing jobs aspiring to learn more about it
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Paediatric Nurse Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Paediatric Nurse Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this Paediatric Nurse course will give you a comprehension of the responsibilities of a paediatric nurse. With the completion of the course, you will be able to seek several promising career opportunities, such as —
- Nursing Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Nurse Midwife
- Paediatric Nurse
The average annual salary for these job opportunities in the UK usually is between £10,000 - £25,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.