Add to basket or enquire
This Paediatric Nurse Training provides the perfect guidance to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge for the associated professions. Simply enrol in this course designed by expert instructors, get certified instantly, and advance your career today in paediatric nursing.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Paediatric Nurse Training is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Paediatric Nurse Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Paediatric Nurse Training from One Education.
Why People Love This Paediatric Nurse Training from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Paediatric Nurse Training
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Paediatric Nurse Training.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Paediatric Nurse Training will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Paediatric Nurse Training
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Paediatric Nurse Training:
Module1: Introduction to Nursing
- The History of Nursing
- Introduction to the job role
- Duties and responsibilities of a nurse
- Members of a healthcare team and their functions
- Skills and Knowledge Required for Nurse
- Personal qualities and attributes that help you to become a better nurse
- Top Qualities of a Great Nurse
Module 2: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Working in acute care settings
- Working in sub-acute care settings
- Working in-home care and long-term care
Module 3: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Doctor Patient Confidentiality or Implementation of P.L.R.C
- Access to the Patient Records Legislations
- Adult safeguarding and support Legislations
- Abortion Legislations
Module 4: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Mental Capacity & Mental Health Legislations
- Drugs Control, Supervision, Management & Health Protection Legislations
- The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour
Module 5: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Need for Communication in Nursing
- Communication in the Context of Caregiving
- Forms of Communication
- Types of Communication
Module – 6Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Growth and Development
- Principles of Development
- Stages of Development
- Physical Development
Module - 7Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Signs of Neglect
Module - 8Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children
- Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
Module – 9Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Paediatric Nurse Training, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Paediatric Nurse Training, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Paediatric Nurse Training is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise as a paediatric nurse
- People in nursing jobs aspiring to learn more about it
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Paediatric Nurse Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Paediatric Nurse Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Paediatric Nurse Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many paediatric nursing jobs will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.