PA Course - Level 3 (NCFE IIQ) - Part of our Executive PA Diploma range of courses
Study and Payment Options
As a guide, if you studied between 5-7 hours per week, you could expect... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
We have been providing training in PA, EA, Secretarial, Administration and IT courses for nearly 35 years.
We provide training for private students who fund their own training.
We also provide training for business organisations throughout the UK and abroad, including NHS Trusts, medical centres, charities, small businesses, corporate organisations, universities, schools and public sector eg local authorities, MOD.
We are currently rated 5* on Trust Pilot by our students.
- Courseware (Digital Information Booklets, PA textbook, videos, MS Office IT manuals, audio files, audio transcription program, assignments, worked examples, mock exams)
- Unlimited one-to-one tuition with our personal tutors through email throughout the course and pre-booked phone/Skype meetings for those who wish to speak to a tutor personally
- Careers Advice, CV design, interview techniques and ongoing support whilst applying for jobs with our Careers Adviser with over 30 years’ experience
- NCFE awarding body registration fees
- Certificates and postage
- 30% discount on Executive Secretary Magazine (Educational Magazine for Secretaries/PAs)
- Eligibility for an NUS card (UK students)
Studying with Us
This is a home study/distance learning course and you can complete the whole course at home including Assessments. There is no need to attend an exam centre or visit Lewis College.
You will have one to one tuition throughout the course, corresponding with your personal tutors through email. We provide optional phone or Skype calls at different stages as you progress through your course.
You will also have a Course Mentor who is there to provide additional support as and when required.
Please visit our Lewis College website to read more about us and our courses.
Accreditation – NCFE IIQ
Upon successful completion you will be awarded the:
NCFE IIQ 3711 PA Course - Level 3
We are an approved NCFE IIQ Centre. NCFE is one of the leading vocational awarding bodies in the UK and is also recognised internationally.
Level 3 is advanced level and the course has been benchmarked using Ofqual's QCF level descriptors to allow you to consider the depth of study and level of difficulty involved.
Please visit our Lewis College website to read more about our NCFE IIQ accreditation.
This section of the course will develop your IT skills using Microsoft Office core programs. You will learn how to use different features/tools and apply them to office style tasks.
- Outlook - Email and Personal Information Management (PIM)
- Excel – Spreadsheets and Charts
- PowerPoint – Electronic Presentations
- Internet research skills
These modules will develop your ability to manage a range of administrative tasks required in a demanding PA role. You will develop your underpinning knowledge including professional procedures for specific administrative roles which will require analysis, evaluation and decision-making skills as well. Modules include:
- Managing Business Trips
- Managing Business Meetings
- Diary Management
This section of the course will develop your skills to produce a range of business documents to a professional standard focusing on production rate and ability to follow instructions, design and layout. You will be applying advanced Word features to streamline production and design of different business documents. Modules include:
- Touch typing and speed development – using our interactive program – Speed Exam
- Advanced business letters
- Complex tables
- Audio Transcription
OTHER PA COURSES
We have 2 other PA courses:
Executive PA Diploma NCFE IIQ
This course is the top of our range of PA courses and provides the following single Certificate and Diplomas:
- Professional IT User Diploma Level 3 NCFE IIQ
- Professional Administration Diploma Level 3 NCFE IIQ
- Professional Business Documents Level 3 NCFE IIQ
- PA Skills Certificate
- Teeline Shorthand Diploma (extra option)
and the overarching:
Executive PA Diploma NCFE IIQ
PA Certificate NCFE IIQ
This course is our middle PA course and designed for those looking to have more extensive training than the PA Course but not as much as the Diploma.
Please visit our Lewis College website to read more about us and our full range of PA courses.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for:
- Beginners looking to have a career as a PA
- Administrators, Office personnel looking to develop their career to become a PA
- Those working as a PA already and who need to refresh/develop their skills to cope with their role
- Graduates looking to start their career in the business world
This course is a full career based course providing a wide range of skills for those looking to have a career as an Executive PA.
Please visit our Lewis College website to read more about us and our PA Courses.
Basic IT knowledge
Business standard written English
A computer and Internet connection
MS Office 2013 or later versions or Office 365. (Details of monthly subscription provided or NUS discounts available).
Printer is optional.
This course is designed to provide you with key PA skills to develop a full and rewarding PA career.
Average salaries for PAs is £35,000 with the top range exceeding £40,000 and some more experienced roles over £50,000 in the London area (Source: Reed).
Please visit our Lewis College website to read more about us and our full range of PA Courses.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.