Add to basket or enquire
Our professional training seeks to provide the student with a sound knowledge base and the practical ability to perform efficiently and effectively in a PA role with full job readiness.
This Virtual Classroom course offers a great opportunity for course graduates to move directly into suitable PA roles.
You will train with a professional live tutor and carry out numerous practical and interactive exercises to prepare you for a successful career as a PA.
This Training Course is fully accredited by the CPD, which is an Institute that certifies high quality professional training. The aim of CPD course is the ensure that learners are able to develop their careers.
- Tutor led in-house training
- Personal attention and assistance provided
- Internationally recognised
- High job readiness on completion of course
- Assistance with job hunting
Confidence building through development of in-depth skills.
This courses includes:
- Job functions of a PA
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- CV Development
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation
- Confidence building
- Touch Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type
Who is this course for?
It can be taken by people who are looking to:
Start a Career as a Secretary / PA. The course and qualification is well respected in London, the wider UK and internationally.
- The course is ideal for an existing PA who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- Large Corporates, government organisations and numerous PAs across the country have taken our courses.
Ideally, you have some office skills and good secondary education as a minimum, but all cases will be considered. If in doubt, contact us and we can discuss your current skills and experience.
If you have no office or clerical experience at all, it may be beneficial for you to take the Secretary Foundation Course before taking this course. You can contact us for details of this course or view details online.
PA salaries in London can start between £22 - 30K, in general. However, with one to two years experience you can see salaries up to £38K. The highest level of Executive PA and Executive Assistant see some salaries over £50K.
PA Careers are popular in London. Often course participants make career changes to become PAs. Classroom courses build PA skills as you can learn from experienced tutors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.