Our professional training seeks to provide the student with a sound knowledge base and the practical ability to perform efficiently and effectively in a PA role with full job readiness.
This course, conveniently located in London, offers a great opportunity for course graduates to move directly into suitable PA roles.
You will train with a professional live tutor and carry out numerous practical and interactive exercises to prepare you for a successful career as a PA.
This Training Course is fully accredited by the CPD, which is an Institute that certifies high quality professional training. The aim of CPD course is the ensure that learners are able to develop their careers.
- Tutor led in-house training
- Personal attention and assistance provided
- Internationally recognised
- High job readiness on completion of course
- Assistance with job hunting
Confidence building through development of in-depth skills.
This courses includes:
- Job functions of a PA
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- CV Development
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type
Who is this course for?
It can be taken by people who are looking to:
Start a Career as a Personal Assistant / PA. The course and qualification is well respected in London, the wider UK and internationally.
- The course is ideal for an existing PA who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- Large Corporates, government organisations and numerous PAs across the country have taken our courses.
Ideally, you have some office skills and good secondary education as a minimum, but all cases will be considered. If in doubt, contact us and we can discuss your current skills and experience.
If you have no office or clerical experience at all, it may be beneficial for you to take the Secretary Foundation Course before taking this course. You can contact us for details of this course or look online for
PA salaries in London can start between £22 - 30K, in general. However, with one to two years experience you can see salaries up to £38K. The highest level of Executive PA and Executive Assistant see some salaries over £50K.
PA Careers are popular in London. Often course participants make career changes to become PAs. Classroom courses build PA skills as you can learn from experienced tutors.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.