Add to basket or enquire
This P3O online training programme will provide you with the guidance you need to pass the Foundation P3O® examination and provide decision-enabling and delivery support structures for all change in an organisation.
The purpose of P3O® is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course*
The benefits include:
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management)
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints
*No exam included
The P3O® online training programme has a duration of 15 hours. You will have access to our accredited content for 90 days from your first login.
- P3O® Essentials and The Purpose of a P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- Implementing a P3O
- Operating a P3O
- Exam Preparation
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions - 70 live questions and five trial
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book.
The P3O® courses on this page are offered by The Knowledge Academy ATO of AXELOS Limited. P3O® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in Project and Portfolio management.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and it is open to anyone. If you would like to sit the P3O® Practitioner examination in the future, you must hold a valid Foundation certification.
Management related roles such a project manager or portfolio manager.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.