Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This P3O online training programme will provide you with the guidance you need to pass the Foundation and Practitioner P3O® examinations and provide decision-enabling and delivery support structures for all change in an organisation.
The purpose of P3O® is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
The benefits include:
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management)
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints
The P3O® online training programme has a duration of 18 hours. You will have access to our accredited content for 90 days from your first login.
- P3O® Essentials and The Purpose of a P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- Implementing a P3O
- Operating a P3O
- Exam Preparation
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions - 70 live questions and five trial
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book.
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each - 80 marks in total
- 150 minutes’ duration
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Open book - (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O guide only).
All of our P3O® online courses are created by us, for us and never outsourced ensuring the highest quality in e-Learning courses. Each course is handmade by our dedicated in-house team who spend time researching and constructing each one. P3O® has been written with guidance from our expert trainers with over 5 years experience in the subject, giving our distance learning courses a professional edge that delivers you the latest knowledge and understanding in a more relaxed and convenient environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and it is open to anyone. To sit the P3O® Practitioner examination, you must hold a valid Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.