Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Understand the regulatory considerations involved when outsourcing e.g. managing your business and client’s interests, confidentiality, conflicts of interest and equality and diversity
- • Know how to prepare the request for proposal (RFP) and subsequent written agreement
- • Recognise when it is appropriate to propose a pilot or test project with suppliers
- • Feel confident when managing supplies in respect of defining expectations, monitoring the work completed, delivering progress reports and managing change as it occurs
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for managers, partners, HR and practice managers
Outsourcing may be considered for a variety of reasons including holidays, maternity leave and long-term illness. This course will examine why you may want to outsource and the over-riding principles of the SRA including risk assessments when using suppliers in this way.
During this course experienced lecturer Sue Edwards will consider the following topics:
- Why outsource? What can be outsourced? How will this affect your business practice?
- SRA professional considerations and risk assessment
- Selecting suppliers and the issues to consider e.g. the risks involved, how much you can afford to spend
- Locating and informally/formally approaching outsourced suppliers
- Managing suppliers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.