UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector as a support worker, senior support worker or care assistant level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire skills to support a role in theHealth and Social Care sector or progress to further study.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care consists of 6 mandatory units for the completed qualification:
- Responsibilities of a Health and Social Care worker (10 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care (10credits)
- Effective Communication and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care (10credits)
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing in Health and Social Care Settings (10 credits)
- Person-centred Approaches in Health and Social Care Settings (10 credits)
- Effective Handling of Information in Health and Social Care Settings (10credits)
The Level 3 Diplomas are designed to meet learners who are progressing from a study at Level 2 and those returning to learning.
- Learners aged 16 or over, who have recently been in education or training
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications.
- Learners will need to have appropriate Level 2 standard in English and particular Mathematics/Numeracy
Learners may progress to:
- employment or have increased opportunities for progression in their current role
- a higher level OTHM qualification at Level 4 or above, in a related subject
- the first year of a degree programme
- higher level apprenticeships
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How to check my qualifications are match with the Entry Requirements??Answer:
Hi Sampath, thanks for your query, when you buy the course, you will get an email to provide proof of ID, CV and prior qualification from UK Versity admissions team. for eligibility the criteria is mentioned on the course page 1. Age over 18, 2. 3 GCE AS/A levels 3. English language proficiency of ILETS equivalent 5.5 or pearson PTE 53 or CEFE B2 level. 4. mature learners with 3 years of experience or over may also be considered basis their work experience or employer recommendationsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I would like to know if this course is equivalent to FETAC LEVEL 5 in IrelandAnswer:
Yes. It is equivalent to the level 5 FETAC When would you like to start? ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.