School of Business & Technology London
Add to basket or enquire
The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy is to provide learners with a foundation for a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of accountancy, and the skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits, 600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 240 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Recording Financial Transactions (20 credits)
- Management Information (20 credits)
- Maintaining Financial Records (20 credits)
- Are you aspiring to have a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy? Then, OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy is the ideal starting point for your career journey.
- Remember! The assessment for the qualification is done based on assignments only, and you do not need to worry about writing any exam.
- With the School of Business and Technology London, you can complete the qualification at your own pace choosing online or blended learning from the comfort of your home.
- Learning and pathway materials and study guides developed by our OTHM approved tutors who would be available around the clock in our cutting-edge learning management system.
- Most importantly, at the School of Business and Technology London, we will provide you with comprehensive tutor support through our dedicated support desk.
- If you choose your course with blended learning, you will also enjoy live sessions with an assigned tutor, which you can book at your convenience.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy can open many career pathways including, but not limited to:
- Budget analyst; with an estimated average salary of £42,100 per annum
- Public accountant; with an estimated average salary of £20,265 per annum
- Accounting assistant; with an estimated average salary of £23,250 per annum
- Accounting clerk; with an estimated average salary of £30,566 per annum
- Book keeping assistant; with an estimated average salary of £20,967 per annum
Who is this course for?
Learners who wishes to enter under graduate programme or career in accounting area.
OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16. OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications. OTHM ensures that learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment criteria.
Successful completion of OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.