Add to basket or enquire
Oracle 9i SQL Courses directs the advancement of business on the right path. Its usage enables internet and intranet applications to reach the acme of performance. It also stimulates the rising hosted application market on the internet. This is the first complete and simple software infrastructure that will cater to the next generation of intelligent applications. The Oracle 9i SQL ensures fast delivery of critical performance, scalability, and availability that is needed to provide hosted service software for all, at any given time and at any given place. Oracle 9i components comprise of the Oracle 9i Database, the Oracle 9i Application Server and the Oracle 9i Developer Suite.
The Oracle 9i SQL Comprehensive Course sets you thinking long range and in the right direction. It includes Oracle SQL Database Objects including tables and materialized views, the Oracle 9i SQLPLUS interface, how to create Primary indexes, how to manipulate data in an Oracle 9i Database, using advanced functions such as Rank and First_Value and joining Oracle tables using ANSI 99. SQL is the pedestal on which all Oracle 9i Database commands stand. It is worth mentioning here that for those who have completed the Oracle SQL training course, SQL will furnish the requirement of retrieving records and for those who have learned advance statements, it will always be a successful and prolific programming tool.
The course covers more than 25 hours of HD videos and 137+ lectures. More than 7338 students have already enrolled for the course. The course covers all levels which take it to a different level of advantage. Learning this language is also considered to be one of the most sought-after activities by students and professionals.
Oracle 9i SQL is a language that, nevertheless, requires being up-to-date with what is happening in the world of computing around you. The certification not only leads to benefits like job productivity but also better customer service, better management of more complex issues and more professionalism. This course caters to the needs of the new 9i SQL release and thus keeps you up-to-date with the developments in the world of Oracle SQL and beyond its environs. The course teaches about theoretical and practical aspects and displaying and aggregating data, Subqueries, producing readable output, date time functions, User Access, Advanced DML operations, etc. Below you will find the topics covered in the course:
The Oracle SQL Training Courses comprises of the following topics:
- Introduction and definition
- Database Objects
- The SQL Plus Interface
- SQL Scripts
- Simple Queries
- Limiting Data Selected with a Where Clause
- Oracle Datatypes
- Aggregating Values
- Tree Walking Tables in SQL
- Joining Tables in an SQL Statement
- Advanced SQL Query Techniques
- Creating Oracle SQL Database Objects
- Altering and Populating Oracle Tables
- Committing Records
- Materialised Views
This is an Oracle SQL comprehensive course and deals with all the details of this very important language. As the name suggests, it offers you all that you need to learn about Oracle 9i SQL.
Oracle SQL Training – Oracle 9i SQL Description
The Oracle 9i SQL Comprehensive course is an online course that aims at enabling the learner having a comprehensive practical understanding of Oracle SQL Training. The learner will certainly have a good understanding of the important concepts in Oracle SQL Training. The Oracle course will introduce the learner to
- The basic concepts,
- Displaying and Aggregating data
- Sub Queries
- Producing Readable Output
- Manipulating Data
- Database Objects
- User Access and Date Time Functions
- Advanced DML Operations.
The curriculum comprises of more than 25 hours of high-quality HD videos, more than 137 insightful lectures and it caters to all levels of expertise that the learner may possess. Both theoretical and practical concepts are taught.
The course deals with the following concepts: (Please remember that these are salient topics and may not be exhaustive)
- ER Modeling: In Entity-Relationship (ER) Modeling, the objective is to frame a simple system to generate logical models and diagrams easily from an existing database with an Oracle SQL Training Developer Data Modeler.
- Data Storage on different Media: Oracle stores data logically in the form of tablespaces and physically in the form of data files. There are different types of memory segments in tablespaces called Data segments, Index segments, etc. This segment further comprises monitoring, partitioning, and disk files. Monitoring refers to the Oracle SQL Database Management. Disk files consist of Data and Index Files, Redo Log files, Undo Files, Archive Log Files, Temp Files, Control Files, etc. Partitioning refers to a task based on dividing tables based on different sets of keys.
- RDBMS and SQL: RDBMS or Object-Relational Database Management System, is, simply put, the Oracle SQL database. This is a program that lets the user create, update and administer a relational database. The Oracle RDBMS uses the Structured Query Language (SQL) to access the database.
- Basic SQL Select Statements: A select statement recovers zero or more rows from one or more Oracle SQL database tables or database views. Select is the most usually used data manipulation language (DML) command. Oracle SQL training is a declarative programming language. The curriculum covers this topic exhaustively and the learner is taught with ample practice exercises.
- Comparisons Conditions: These conditions contrast an expression with another. The results can be true, false or null. In this Comprehensive course, Comparison conditions are dealt with in ample detail.
- Number, Arithmetic and Date Functions: The course responsibly handles topics like the number, arithmetic and date functions in Oracle 9i SQL to give the learner a good grounding in the use of these mathematical concepts in Oracle SQL training.
- Functions like the CHAR Function, the COALESCE Function, and the Conversation Function:These functions are dealt with in detail. The SQL functions are built into Oracle and are obtainable in many suitable SQL statements.
- Practical Demonstration: The course, quite usefully and significantly, provides practical demonstration so that the learners gain hands-on experience and go on to become real masters in the use of Oracle 9i SQL. And what is so out of the blue is that additional examples are also provided which is why the course is so exhaustive and comprehensive in nature.
What are the requirements and pre-requisites for attending the Oracle 9i Courses
Potential learners should possess knowledge of Oracle SQL training. Some knowledge will help learners to advance faster on the learning curve. This will make it easier to grasp the requisite concepts. Oracle SQL learners should have a passion to learn, too. As the Oracle SQL course caters to everything from elementary to advanced concepts, any beginner can also enroll. Those who have the fervor can make a great success out of the course contents which not only cover everything about the language under the sun but also teach the learner how to use the concepts.
The target audience for Oracle SQL Training
Ideally, Engineering and Management students or graduates can enroll in this Oracle SQL course and obviously, keen learners can go on and learn about this very popular and beneficial language. Oracle SQL course helps immensely in jobs and in working in the corporate and technology sectors. As technology is the buzzword now and management the road to success and the language is very compatible with the running of both these sectors, these learners can use the knowledge to good effects.
Oracle SQL FAQs/General Questions
- Is it difficult to learn about Oracle 9i SQL?
Oracle basics are quite simple. The documentation and the guidebooks lead to its being quite easy. But, there are some difficult concepts that may make acquiring advanced concepts a bit tough.
- Where can Oracle 9i SQL be applied?
This language be can be used by those who have support contracts. They can use My Oracle Support or MOS website – referred to as MetaLink until a rebranding exercise was carried out in October 2010. The Oracle RDBMS is supposed to be difficult to be installed on Linux systems. Recent versions have been released by Oracle Corporation for many popular Linux distributions so that the hurdles of installation can be done away with. In this context, it is worth mentioning that these challenges are beyond the level of technical know-how needed to install a SQL database server.
- What are the benefits of learning Oracle 9i SQL?
Learning Oracle 9i SQL leads to more objective work, more professionalism in the workplace when dealing with these languages. It is a wise decision as it leads to future stability.
- What is SQL and where did it come from?
SQL is Structured Query Language and it provides an interface to relational SQL database systems. The correct pronunciation of SQL is ‘sequel’ and not ‘ess que ell’. It was developed by IBM in the 1970s.
- How does one create an Oracle 9i SQL database?
The Oracle DBCA utility can be utilized to create a new Oracle SQL Database. DBCA is short for Database Configuration Assistant. This utility is positioned in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory. The Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) usually starts after installing the database server software in order to create the starter database. Databases can also be prepared manually using scripts. Of course, this method is going out of trend now-a-days.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.