Add to basket or enquire
Online Oracle SOA Suite 11g Training Courses
- 3+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
Oracle SOA Suite is one of the parts of Oracle Fusion Middleware family of software products.
Oracle SOA Suite offers a complete set of service infrastructure components for designing, deploying, and managing SOA composite application
Oracle SOA Suite permits services to be created, managed, and orchestrated into SOA composite applications.
It synthesizes enable you to easily assemble multiple technology components into one SOA composite applicati
Oracle SOA Suite plugs into different IT infrastructures and enables enterprises to incrementally adopt SOA.
The Oracle Fusion Middleware is a collection of standards based software products which spread a range of tools and services; from Java EE and developer tools to integration services, business intelligence, and collaboration.
Online Oracle SOA Suite 11g Training Courses
- Oracle SOA Suite is one of the parts of Oracle Fusion Middleware family of software products.
- Oracle SOA Suite offers a complete set of service infrastructure components for designing, deploying, and managing SOA composite application
- Oracle SOA Suite permits services to be created, managed, and orchestrated into SOA composite applications.
- It synthesizes enable you to easily assemble multiple technology components into one SOA composite applicati
- Oracle SOA Suite plugs into different IT infrastructures and enables enterprises to incrementally adopt SOA.
- The Oracle Fusion Middleware is a collection of standards based software products which spread a range of tools and services; from Java EE and developer tools to integration services, business intelligence, and collaboration.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware provides whole support for development, deployment, and management of applications.
- The components of this provide the consistent tooling, a single deployment and management model, end-to-end security, and unified metadata management.
- It is standards-based, hot-pluggable infrastructure interoperates with your existing IT investments, lowering your upfront costs.
- There is only the complete SOA platform which provides unified and end-to-end IT and business visibility into enterprise wide implementations.
- In simple words we can say that Oracle SOA transforms complex application integration into re-usable service based connectivity to speed time to market and also to respond faster to business requirements, lower costs.
- The Oracle SOA Suite’s hot-pluggable architecture helps to businesses lower upfront costs by allowing maximum reuse of existing IT investments and assets, not concerned of the environment they run in, or the technology they were built upon.
- It is easy to use, reuse focused; unified application development tooling and end to end lifecycle management support another reduces development and maintenance cost and complexity.
- Businesses can gain improved efficiency through rules driven, business process automation with Oracle SOA Suite.
- Their ability is to deliver real time trending and analysis, rich visualization and end to end lifecycle visibility permits businesses to both anticipate and respond to change.
- Oracle SOA Suite provides all the capabilities required to:
- Unify the cloud with on-premises applications to minimize complexity
- To leverage existing functionality for rapid mobile enablement with REST support
- To design SOA composite applications from disparate services and applications
- Connect to virtually any data source, technology, applications or trading partner through a unified connectivity framework including adapters, B2B gateway and pre-integration with Oracle Data Integration Suite.
- Transform, route and virtualized services through the largely scalable Oracle Service Bus
- build process automation with Oracle BPEL Process Manager
Following components are included:
- The Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- An Event Processing
- An Enterprise Service Bus
- A Business Activity Monitoring
Oracle SOA Suite 11g TrainingGoal and Objective
- The primary goal is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the oracle SOA.
- To get good knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn Oracle SOA Suite 11g, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- To implement Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) that is, style applications based on Service Component Architecture (SCA)
- To create a composite application for Oracle SOA Suite 11g comprising Mediator components that route, transform, and filter data – BPEL components that orchestrate services
- To monitor SOA composite applications with oracle enterprise manager.
- You can learn how to integrate any organization’s applications into agile, reusable, service-based connectivity to reduce risk and respond faster to business requirements.
- Become more knowledgeable about SOA helps to support your organization’s SOA implementation.
- In simple words the main objective is to make you awesome in Oracle SOA.
Who is this course for?
- New developers who are interested to learn Oracle SOA Suite
- IT Professionals
- Oracle Architects
- Oracle enthusiasts
- This training course is designed who want to move in Oracle SOA.
- This online training program has been prepared for the beginners to help them to understand the basic to advanced concepts of Oracle SOA.
- This learning program will give you enough understanding on Oracle SOA suite concepts from where you can take yourself means from beginners to a higher level of expertise.
- IT Architects
- XML Basics
- Basic understanding of XSD, XSL
- Daily Basis Practice is necessary
- Basic Internet and Database knowledge
- Internet Connection
- Basic knowledge of Computers required
- Knowledge of Java Programming language is plus point
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.