Add to basket or enquire
This Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep course is everything you need for Java Certification! Gain a very valuable and much sought after skill set: solving coding and programming problems by implementing the concepts learned, and more importantly, correctly applying them. Get ready to learn the concepts, fundamentals, and details of becoming a Java programmer!
Length: 3 hrs
Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep begins with a brief introduction to the very basics of Java, before moving on to implement simple concepts like variables, data types, etc. As your knowledge strengthens you will move on to object oriented programming, learning about polymorphism and encapsulation and how to apply them to relevant situations. During the final stages of the course, you will learn how Java handles errors and exceptions, how to catch them, how and where they affect your code, and how to resolve them.
Java is the number one development platform in the world, running on 97% of desktops. So it is no surprise that Java programmers are some of the most sought after by employers. A Java certification course adds bonafide credentials to any resume, and is a sure fire way to strengthen your skills and employment prospects.
With this Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep course, you will:
- Solve programming problems using decision constructs, loop constructs, data types, classes, objects and inheritance
- Learn all the necessary content to pass Oracle’s Java Programmer Level 1 Exam
- Follow the exact curriculum used by Oracle to prepare developers for the exam
- Gain proficiency at Java from beginner to intermediate levels
- Tackle real world problems both for practice and entry-level employment
- Be fully prepared for your Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Exam
- Java Development Kit (JDK): JDK is a software development kit used by the Java platform. Released under public license, it’s free to use and comes in a variety of implementations; Java SE, Java EE, Java ME: It runs on Solaris, Linux, Mac OS X or Windows.
- NetBeans IDE: Netbeans IDE is an open-source integrated development environment. It supports development of all Java application types, running in conjunction with the various implementations of Java Development Kits; Java ME, Java EE, Java SE, and so on.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 3h
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.