Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz provides this comprehensive course on Oracle ICS. The course consists of self-paced video lectures. You will be awarded Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course.
Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) is a cloud-based integration application designed to perform integrations between cloud-based applications – but also has capabilities that extend beyond that, to performing integrations with your on premises applications.
ICS (Integration Cloud Service), which is now of part OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud), is a market leading integration product that helps companies maximize their return on their cloud investment by enabling cloud and on-premise application to work seamlessly together.
After this course, you will be able to: Connect cloud and on-premise applications irrespective of the protocols they use.
- Develop integrations that can manage connections between a large number of applications.
- Develop connections that can integrate with market-leading applications like Oracle Cloud, Salesforce Cloud, ERP Cloud etc.
- Manage and Monitor these applications with ease.
ORACLE ICS – course syllabus
- OIC OVERVIEW
- VARIOUS OIC NAVIGATIONS & DASHBOARD
- INTEGRATION PATTERS, ADAPTERS & WEB SERVICES
- CONNECTION, INTEGRATIONS AND PACKAGES
- CONNECTIVITY AGENT
- ADMINISTRATING & MONITORING INTEGRATIONS
- CODE PROMOTION & VERSIONING
- VISUAL BUILDER CLOUD SERVICE & EXAMPLES
- PROCESS CLOUD OVERVIEW
Who is this course for?
Passion to succeed!
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service Developer/Engineer
- Oracle ICS Integrator
- Oracle Cloud Support
- Cloud Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Application Developer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Course Completion Certificate by Uplatz
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.