If you want to learn how to prepare for the Oracle certification exam, this course teaches you necessary terms that are part of the JAVA Standard edition.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
If you’re a beginner looking to learn Java or you’re an experienced programmer looking for a course in to prepare for ORACLE certification, you’re at the right place. In this course you’ll learn all the terms that are part of the JAVA Standard edition.
Many employers emphasize the importance of ORACLE certification when it comes to job applications, which is proof that you really do possess the knowledge required.
In case you’ve decided to advance in this career, this course is a great place to begin.
What are the requirements?
- This course is for full beginners
- If you want ORACLE certification, you are in the right place
- For this course you need to install JDK and NetBeans, this will be explained in one of the video lessons
- It does not matter which operating system you are using (Mac, Windows, Linux), you will definitely be able to follow this course
What will I learn?
- After this course, students will learn how to pass the ORACLE exam:Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Students will be introduced to the most important segments of Java Standard Edition
Who is the target audience?
- Java developers
- Students who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
The Oracle Certification Course: Become A Java Engineerwill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Lesson 1
- Before We Start
- Introduction To Java
- NetBeans Development Environment And Writing The First Program
- Java Syntax
Section 2 - Lesson 2
- Data Types
Section 3 - Lesson 3
- Flow Control If
- Flow Control Switch
- For Loop
- While And Do
Section 4 - Lesson 4
- Classes And Objects
- Members Of The Class
- Inheritance And Polymorphism
- Abstract Classes And Interfaces
Section 5 - Lesson 5
- Date And Time
- Processing And Generating Exceptions
- Data Flows
Section 6 - Lesson 6
- Generic Data Types
- Regular Expressions
- Advanced Work With Classes
- Design Templates
Section 7 - Lesson 7
- Introduction To Work With Databases
- Working With MySQL Database
Section 8 - Lesson 8
- Introduction To Internet Network Protocols
- TCP Socket Programming
- UDP Socket Programming
- HTTP Handling
Section 9 - Lesson 9
- Introduction To The Thread
- Thread Handling
- Competition And Synchronization Of Threads
Section 10 - Lesson 10
- Introduction To 2D Graphics And AWT
- Java AWT Layouts
- Java AWT Controls
- Java 2D – Geometry Handling
- Manipulating With Text And Images
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Java developers who are looking to get an Oracle certification.
This course requires JDK and Netbeans installed on your unit.
Taking this course will help you pass the Oracle certification exam and help you become a certified Java engineer.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.